PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Can anyone defend him now?

Should Alex Neil be sacked?

• Yes - Immediately

Votes: 259 79.9%
  • Yes - In the Summer

Votes: 37 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get rid now. Give to Gally on an interam basis and regroup in the summer.

Not Gally, way too early in his coaching role and he's more coach than manager personality wise. Thompson has been caretaker before I think, it's time.

Nothing I've seen from Bayliss suggests he will ever be a Championship standard player so not sure where he comes into it.

I'm not saying he is blameless. Its his mood swings that have effected the players and his bizarre selections/tactics/substitutions but the reason we are where we are lies firmly on the IoM
No one has seen enough to form an opinion on Bayliss

Cheltenham this week. Trev has 1 or 2 fancies. Gets some nice prize money he may be gone.

He’s also owns the fav for National, on form his horse could lap them. So thats another 500k

End of the road, nothing to build on.
When a tooth is rotten you remove it quickly as you can. You don't move on day to day in pain. We’re all hurting here! this team and management are finished. Thank for everything Neil but do the honourable thing for the thousands of suffering fans.

Bayliss looks like an investment signing gone horribly wrong. I thought he was gonna be a pre-emptive DJ replacement, but he clearly seems to have been signed with little to no managerial input. Doesn't fit in with AN's style of play, even when the going was good. Feels incredibly misjudged, and a sign of the club and the manager not being on the same page.

Conversely, ..its because we've seen nowt of him that he has to go down as a flop.

I actually thought today may have just been a mad game to throw him in at number 10. We have struggled against teams like this and are pretty safe. He has zero chance of ever playing under Neil.