PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Favourite Preston nightclub

Favourite Preston nightclub

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to frequent all the classy establishments giving the ladies nights they would never forget......or was it remember🤔

Started off with Tokes pretty much as soon as I left school before moving on to Arrabellas and Legends before finding my home in the Blue Moon.

Some top, top nights👌🏻
I did a few nights on the doors there when not at Park Hall. Must be 20 years ago now and I can't recall anything you might class as being a "top night" in there.🤣
I remember one of the regular doormen being "paid" by double vodkas throughout the night rather than actual wages.🤣
Classy!

There was another forum member on that Nightclubs thread who used to post all the time but she. Seems to have disappeared completely.. pne4eva2003 was her user name and I think she was from Longridge.

Mind you, there are 2 or 3 others on there that never frequent the board anymore.....

I used to frequent all the classy establishments giving the ladies nights they would never forget......or was it remember🤔

Started off with Tokes pretty much as soon as I left school before moving on to Arrabellas and Legends before finding my home in the Blue Moon.

Some top, top nights👌🏻
I was in Arrabellas one night and I decided I needed a Pee , so I made the mistake of walking across the dance floor and in doing so I went past the DJ who shouted to me “ Hey you, the f***ing bins are round the back....... The DJ was Pete Oddy who ended up as a meeter and greeter at Asda !!

I was in Arrabellas one night and I decided I needed a Pee , so I made the mistake of walking across the dance floor and in doing so I went past the DJ who shouted to me “ Hey you, the f***ing bins are round the back....... The DJ was Pete Oddy who ended up as a meeter and greeter at Asda !!
Any truth in the rumour he announced he was the original Lord of the Rings over the Asda Tannoy? 😲

He did
But only for a short time. His rather risqué technique over the announcements didn’t go down well with some
Quiz question
What was the name of the club he regularly appeared at in Standish. You really had to get there early to get in ?
No google !!!
Sorry @Hypnotoad Just seen your post

He did
But only for a short time. His rather risqué technique over the announcements didn’t go down well with some
Quiz question
What was the name of the club he regularly appeared at in Standish. You really had to get there early to get in ?
No google !!!

See above.

Went a few times 1987 ish cant remember too much though lol

Always liked the Manxman.

I forgot about that.... it was part of the Crest Hotel wasn’t it near the bus station ?
Dave Billington known professionally as Dave John B was the DJ there for a while.
Always wound things up with Doris Day's Whip crack away.
Had a fancy dress costume shop on Tulketh Brow at one time.
You are correct about the location.