PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Northern Ireland

It doesn't help that the young of NI are essentially a generation that has been left behind by a combination of the incompetence of the Tory Party and the refusal of the DUP and Sinn Fein to actually work properly together.

NI is struggling socially and economically. When you add into that a year of lockdowns, the border issue, Brexit in general and politicians stirring the pot what you get is a perfect storm where it is difficult to see past a return to the dark times.

Anyone with any sense has seen this coming for the last 4 years.

Unfortunately this government doesn't have any sense.

It doesn't help that the young of NI are essentially a generation that has been left behind by a combination of the incompetence of the Tory Party and the refusal of the DUP and Sinn Fein to actually work properly together.

NI is struggling socially and economically. When you add into that a year of lockdowns, the border issue, Brexit in general and politicians stirring the pot what you get is a perfect storm where it is difficult to see past a return to the dark times.

This needs to be listened to, as Ando has already shown we are about to be fed lie after lie, misinformation after misinformation by this govt.

In which case that excludes most of the Irish...... including you :)

Time you wound in your silly sectarian head in aswell... Should we make a pact?
I'm not sectarian and if you ever paid attention you would understand that.

As it is you think you are funny when in fact you are an ignorant, stupid cunt that offers absolutely nothing. You go out of your way to antagonise people and if you spend half as long actually educating yourself you might have am actual idea what is going on rather than looking like the prick you do.

Do everyone a favour and fuck off.

I'm not sectarian and if you ever paid attention you would understand that.

As it is you think you are funny when in fact you are an ignorant, stupid cunt that offers absolutely nothing. You go out of your way to antagonise people and if you spend half as long actually educating yourself you might have am actual idea what is going on rather than looking like the prick you do.

Do everyone a favour and fuck off.

You're a sectarian Paddy.... Hold up your hand because your posts give it away.............. BLoody Irish idiots need their heads banging together..This shouldn't be an issue Absolute nonsense but you still carry a flag don't you?

You're a sectarian Paddy.... Hold up your hand because your posts give it away.............. BLoody Irish idiots need their heads banging together..This shouldn't be an issue Absolute nonsense but you still carry a flag don't you?
good grief!!

what the hell are you in about?

I feel sorry for the police, they are getting it from both sides.
I actually agree, the normal police who are dealing with everyday shite will now be targeted, the rioting crowd want to voice their displeasure at authority and unfortunately the visible face of said authority is the psni. So a cop who dealt with a granny being mugged by a crackhead last week is now a target of hatred this week... Big bloody mess.

My goodness, on a different thread earlier, I stood up for you @Liberation - I thought you were being misunderstood. I suspect I was wrong there.
I have him on ignore. It used to be that you saw the post but the contents were struck out. But now I can't see the post? Is that a new feature on ignore?

Anyway what did he say?

I notice that the BBC refer to the demos in NI as riots yet in Bristol they are protests. Police were attacked in both.
I doubt the BBC have definitions to distinguish between protests and riots, so political bias maybe?