PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MLB 2021

Typical Texas. Apparently the Rangers are defying the reduced capacity rules to have a full house in their home opener at the new ground.

Typical Texas. Apparently the Rangers are defying the reduced capacity rules to have a full house in their home opener at the new ground.

There are strict guidelines as to handbags and bottled water so what could possibly go wrong 🙄🙄

Yermin Mercedes had a day to remember in his first career start for the White Sox yesterday. Hit all 5 of his visits to the plate.

Cold in Boston...

BB1ffA3B.img

Pulled off second ( ;)) in LA...

BB1ffrri.img

Snacking in Oakland...

BB1ffCqR.img

'In me 'at, son'...

BB1fftIV.img

Mrs. Fartpants gets into the spirit...

BB1fdLCh.img

Freezing your nuts off in Milwaukee...

BB1fdrEK.img

Kids being kids in NY (love it)...

BB1fdhHb.img

Yermin Mercedes had a day to remember in his first career start for the White Sox yesterday. Hit all 5 of his visits to the plate.
Also hit his first 3 in the next game to go 8 for 8, before holing out in his 9th at bat. Pretty impressive

The As straight out of a series hammering by the Astros are into a series against the Dodgers. Hammered 10-3. Now 0-5. Early doors of course, but not a great way to start.

I ask myself the same thing most days during the baseball season
I had hopes for the As after the last three seasons of steady improvement. But despite there being 150 odd games left, going 1-7 at the start really doesn't leave much room for manoeuvre, unless they go on a long winning streak.

I predict the As season is over.