PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

European Super League

On Westminster Politics Twitter, he's what we'd call ITK.
Without the blue tick, we’ve all sometimes believed something we shouldn’t. Any question of identity here in your opinion?

If it’s an allegation based on truth, I am hoping that the fact that “football” is involved, that it makes this cut through to people who seem impervious to scandalous behaviour that is a thousand times worse!

Without the blue tick, we’ve all sometimes believed something we shouldn’t. Any question of identity here in your opinion?

If it’s an allegation based on truth, I am hoping that the fact that “football” is involved, that it makes this cut through to people who seem impervious to scandalous behaviour that is a thousand times worse!
Blue ticks are meaningless - a lot of Twitter bullshit comes from blue tick accounts.

In my experience, Tolhurst is a reliable source of political news and analysis, and has been for several years.

As with our own ITKers, the proof is in his track record.

£3.6m each? Slap on the wrist. Well if they do threaten to do it again, you know they're gonna carry through with it this time! 🤣
I agree, £20 million each might give them something to think about, but £3.6 million is peanuts to those clubs.

Did anything ever happen about sanctions for the “big 6” - or has everyone just forgotten about this?

Yep, fines.

And now we’ve all rightfully moved on.

Thanks… Out of interest, what sanctions would you think appropriate for, say, attempted massive banking fraud - of the kind that would destroy many lives and many innocent multimillion pound businesses?
How about murder? Should we be having “a stiff word” with the perpetrators- or maybe extend to a fixed penalty ticket and rightly move on? :unsure::p😁

Just been reading a bit about the mess at Barcelona. They still haven't registered the signings of Depay, Aguero, Harris etc yet. They can't afford to at the moment as they have exceeded the La Liga limit. They need to reduce their yearly wage bill by €200 million euros.

Just been reading a bit about the mess at Barcelona. They still haven't registered the signings of Depay, Aguero, Harris etc yet. They can't afford to at the moment as they have exceeded the La Liga limit. They need to reduce their yearly wage bill by €200 million euros.
Thats without the wages of Messi as well