PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Unusual activity?

LostinSpace

The Gentleman
Staff member
Patron
I’ve just had a notification that unusual activity has been detected on my account and that access had been blocked. It was easy enough to get back in, I just had to prove I wasn’t a robot by picture selection.
It’s worrying nevertheless, has anyone else had this?
@jakehake @JK?

Sounds odd but can’t see anything on your account that would have triggered. Weirdly the xenforo forum doesn’t seem to reference it as a feature, or at least not found anything related to “unusual activity” checks.

Is there any URL in your browsing history that shows where it redirected you to for the additional check?

Sounds odd but can’t see anything on your account that would have triggered. Weirdly the xenforo forum doesn’t seem to reference it as a feature, or at least not found anything related to “unusual activity” checks.

Is there any URL in your browsing history that shows where it redirected you to for the additional check?
I can't see anything obvious.

With hindsight, I should've taken a screenshot and will do just that if it happens again.

I can't see anything obvious.

With hindsight, I should've taken a screenshot and will do just that if it happens again.

Didn't know it was a feature but wouldn't be surprised if it is which is helpful.

Don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

When I saw the thread title 'unusual activity' I thought it was about the goings on at 222mark's house.

K
You might be thinking that working the midnight shift gives you privacy. Not so, LiS.

I have three words for you - Triple Reverse Webcam Technology.

Four words. Four.
I trust you enjoy watching? 😂

I’ve just had a notification that unusual activity has been detected on my account and that access had been blocked. It was easy enough to get back in, I just had to prove I wasn’t a robot by picture selection.
It’s worrying nevertheless, has anyone else had this?
@jakehake @JK?

Get it all the time on the phone, drives you nuts .......Not on here though