PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Game of Thrones

@Pumba

Series 8 killed it.

As in killed being the worst Series of the lot. All of the others had me gripped.

I wonder how the spin offs will fare? Talk is of a Series about the Age of Heroes (1000 years before) if I have it right and the way Arya exited the Series screams "Spin Off"!!!

@Pumba

Series 8 killed it.

As in killed being the worst Series of the lot. All of the others had me gripped.

I wonder how the spin offs will fare? Talk is of a Series about the Age of Heroes (1000 years before) if I have it right and the way Arya exited the Series screams "Spin Off"!!!

Haven't seen any of 8 yet but I binge watched ( more than once ) the other 7. Some excellent stuff in all of them but also some not so good bits but still very watchable........ One series to finish it off seems like being shortchanged to me but I'll let you know what I think when I get round to watching 8..... Some great moments in the 7 series, there really were and I couldn't choose a number one moment other than:

Watching joffrey choke to death..Excellent !!! :ROFLMAO:

Update.

House of the Dragon (Fire Will Reign)

D + D admit they "were over their heads" and "they didn't know what they were doing". Well, fuck me with a fuckerty fuck stick! Well I never!!

Well last season was a bag of shit. Johnny boi snow should have killed the cock of the ice nobheads.. had a feeling they'd let "the agenda" ruin the last series when they mentioned about an old role/position from the lore of GOT wasn't "gender specific"(a few EPs into last season)give me a fucking break. Walking dead is the same now. Absolute bag of shit..

Good show overall n worth a rewatch, maybe if you binge watch the last season it will be acceptable but also realise that no possible ending would have been satisfying. The show was so good that it feels like any ending wouldn't have been good enough (can't explain my logic here, I'm always right)

I'd say this and breaking bad are probs the best modern shows of they're kind of all time.. and with GOT ending being as shit as it was that's saying something.. same with breaking bad ending. Still both really good

@Pumba

Series 8 killed it.

Strange..... All the rest were absolutely riveting ( best series I've ever seen).. Dunno what they were thinking for the finale but they ballsed it up big time. :(

Strange..... All the rest were absolutely riveting ( best series I've ever seen).. Dunno what they were thinking for the finale but they ballsed it up big time. :(
For me the story line in the finale was fine. The problem was they rushed the production and it was inevitably sub standard. Rumour has it that they were trying to accommodate cast members who had signed up for other ventures.

I used the word "killed" as in they destroyed it, not in the now popular vernacular of killed being "fantastic".

I presume you're agreeing with me?

Scott Ian, Tom Morello, etc.

One of my favourite vids on YouTube is that.

Brad Paisley more than holding his own in that company. Seen him a couple of times.

His song Alcohol was the fourth last one at my wedding. I followed it home with Perfect Day (Dando and MacColl on vocals), There is a Light That Never Goes Out and, of course, Can’t Help Falling in Love.

Rewatching it all again currently, dreading the last season but the first 7 are just so good.

Wish he’d hurry the fuck up with the books though, it’s been so so long.