PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Season Tickets (Confirmed Details pg5. Post 100)

I'm assuming that we'll wait until after 21st June, so that we know what the situation is with letting fans back in stadiums.

I doubt that a Covid vaccination will be a pre-requisite. I think that at the moment the main restrictions are limits on the numbers of fans and social distancing.

Heard a whisper they should be signed off this week unless the owner goes against the clubs proposal which has been known before.

Heard a whisper they should be signed off this week unless the owner goes against the clubs proposal which has been known before.
I can’t imagine that there will be anything too innovative in the proposal ... Town End tickets will probably be uplifted to about £425.

june 21st is getting pushed back, of that you can be certain...not saying its going to prevent attendance to games but its 100% not gonna be all restrictions lifted. masks/distancing/groups of 6 etc will remain in some capacity

I can’t imagine that there will be anything too innovative in the proposal ... Town End tickets will probably be uplifted to about £425.
Whilst I agree there probably won't be anything too exciting I would be staggered if prices increased.

PR's typically snappy summary ("we will endeavour to get the balance right between getting back to some sort of normal income levels that the club needs to sustain finances going forward, whilst taking into account the impact that the pandemic has had on our supporters incomes and rewarding your loyalty")

... suggests to me some sort of time-limited price freeze to "reward loyalty", followed by a ST price rise and matchday price rise to suit.

5% rise with less "free" matches.Promise that ST prices will be held at new price IF we get promoted (fat chance of that happening)

5% rise with less "free" matches.Promise that ST prices will be held at new price IF we get promoted (fat chance of that happening)

Worth noting that those who agreed to allow the club to carry the money over have already paid for this upcoming season.

Therefore anyone who already has one secured (no idea on figures) won't be paying more unless you are moving back to a more expensive area ie Kop back to the IPS when you have to pay the difference (as it stands).

The only thing that would make a price rise acceptable is if we made 3 quality perm signings that cost and show some serious intent, Iversen being 1 of the 3.

Worth noting that those who agreed to allow the club to carry the money over have already paid for this upcoming season.

Therefore anyone who already has one secured (no idea on figures) won't be paying more unless you are moving back to a more expensive area ie Kop back to the IPS when you have to pay the difference (as it stands).
That could open up an interesting method of "rewarding loyalty" - ST holders who took options 1 and 3 could get a price freeze, while everybody else (including those who took option 2 - the traitorous full refund) could pay the new prices!