PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

La Liga title race

Atleti with 2 goals in the final 8 minutes to win 2-1 at home to Osasuna with one game to go. If they’d only drawn, Real would have been too going into the final game.

Remarkable stuff.

Barcelona are stupid letting Suarez go. 34 and has just scored his twentieth goal of the season. World class player.

Barcelona are stupid letting Suarez go. 34 and has just scored his twentieth goal of the season. World class player.
I know he’s done some very questionable things but I love watching Suarez play. You really feel like anything could happen when he’s on the ball, he’s such an explosive talent.

Also seems like a totally different person off the field judging from a few interviews he’s given.

Atletico 5 minutes from glory!

Real have failed to turn up.

Love to see Atletico winning it. Fuck two team leagues.
Absolutely!

I was pleased to see that the La Liga team I follow (Real Betis) managed to qualify for the Europa League on the back of a win @ Celta Vigo and Real Madrid beating Villareal. 1 Seville team in the Champions League and 1 in the Europa league is good news