PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Champions League Final.

Fair play to BT, both the Europa and Champions final have been free to air. Great to see people who aren’t interested taking the time to tell us so, on a thread dedicated to something they aren’t interested in..... Chelsea winners

Er - assuming you’re referring to my comment, post #99, do have a look at the post I was quoting. That was Post Number One - not unreasonable to answer the OP!

No need to apologise 😁

Been a big day for London, Brentford and now Chelsea. I don’t think anyone connected to Man City considered they might lose tonight. Other than Noel Gallagher who was very nervous pre match.

Er - assuming you’re referring to my comment, post #99, do have a look at the post I was quoting. That was Post Number One - not unreasonable to answer the OP!

No need to apologise 😁
I wasn’t particularly referring to your good self. You weren’t alone in telling us you weren’t interested.

Walker can play in a back 3. I thought he did ok.
Mount, Childwall and probably James should start for England.

I think Chilwell is miles ahead of Shaw....and James has just nudged ahead of Walker....he saw of Sterling tonight.
For me, very little between all 4. I like them all. And if any of those 4 started in the Euros, I wouldn't have any complaints. We're lucky to have good options there, plus Trent and Trippier to consider.

I wasn’t particularly referring to your good self. You weren’t alone in telling us you weren’t interested.

Well maybe they were all answering the thread as it was intended. :D (only ribbing!)

Honestly, I would never have believed that I would be so uninterested in a Champions League final - especially one involving 2 British teams. Even now, though I know Chelsea won, I don’t know the score.

I really am struggling to get over the treacherous ESL breakaway attempt.