PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Nobber

It is none of your business. It is a private matter.

Other Mods on other Forums wouldn't even have released what I have.

Our decision is final.

No more replies on this topic from myself.
I know youve said its your final reply but.....

Its quite big but. due to the ban system Nobs cant access his personal profile to find out what for.

Also, I agree, its nobody elses business but between the mods and Nobs.

Might I makea suggestion, in mediation, could Nobs have, say, a 10 minute window where he can actually access it?

OK, it seems the mods have now changed the banner that appears when you get banned.

Its changed from, "Banned," to an explanation of what for and a date of return.

Please dont ask me the reason because that is between the mods and nobber.

I don't see anybody else crying out for details.

Just you being a nosey bastard!
Bollocks, as a famous person once said.

I have the details and the only reason Im not sharing is respect for JK.

You've surprised me and let me down... I thought you had more about you. See you in September.
2 of the forums genuine characters gone, just like that. Nobs and now Libs. I dont class myself as one of the characters but Im out too.

#solidarity

2 of the forums genuine characters gone, just like that. Nobs and now Libs. I dont class myself as one of the characters but Im out too.

#solidarity
Nope, just Nobber gone.

If you and Liberation would like to put yourselves into self imposed exile that's entirely up to you.