PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re just a low end championship team on the decline lads, whilst they’re an exciting team on the up.

Smell the coffee fellas, were in for years of misery against our great rivals :coffee::ROFLMAO:

We’re just a low end championship team on the decline lads, whilst they’re an exciting team on the up.

Smell the coffee fellas, were in for years of misery against our great rivals :coffee::ROFLMAO:
You'll get the smile wiped off your face when you visit the mighty Deepdale next season 🤣

Just being realistic lads...

Now their full potential is unleashed with a true and proper owner, who is investing in the infrastructure, team, stadium and with a top manager at the helm, I feel we will forever be in their shadows.

Makes me laugh that these lot have time on their hands to create an account on a rival teams forum and comment bait like that.

Let me guess, your sister is out of town for the week and you have some spare time on your hands :ROFLMAO:

At least we have got a quality stadium which holds 23,000 fans....

You have got a ground that holds about 15,000 and one of those stands is temporary...

Blackpool will be losing their star players in the summer... Yates off to Blackburn and Simms will no doubt be off to a proper Championship club

At least we have got a quality stadium which holds 23,000 fans....

You have got a ground that holds about 15,000 and one of those stands is temporary...

At least the peasants have managed to stick a roof on it since our last visit.

I didn't want this, they're a tinpot little club that should be in the 4th tier but it is what it is. 6 points and back where they came from will do.

Now their full potential is unleashed with a true and proper owner, who is investing in the infrastructure, team, stadium and with a top manager at the helm, I feel we will forever be in their shadows.
Typical Lasher, always confused. :rolleyes:

You've been rumbled. Loads of Donkey's on your beach, so fuck off there and enjoy yourself.

Eeeee Haaaaw, there you goooo.

Oh dear, oh dear. What do you mean ‘their full potential is unleashed’? They only just squeaked past on the day a poor Lincoln side and that after only just scraping to track the play-offs.
They will need to spend heck of a lot just to be 4th from bottom next season never mind beating or finishing above us.

It’s understandable to be so rattled lads with your bigger more illustrious and attractive next door neighbour coming to send you down.

We’ve got Simon Sadler 🎶 🤑 Hopefully you sell more than 50% of dumpdale this time we come to town 💩 either way we won’t be able to hear you lot 😂 🤫

How many people has Simon Sadler raped? that's the main criteria on Blackpool's fit and proper person's test isn't it?

It’s understandable to be so rattled lads with your bigger more illustrious and attractive next door neighbour coming to send you down.

We’ve got Simon Sadler 🎶 🤑 Hopefully you sell more than 50% of dumpdale this time we come to town 💩 either way we won’t be able to hear you lot 😂 🤫
Yawn. 🥱😶