PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Covid 19 - counter arguments

I wish that was their ammo was only that 'good'. I'm more concerned about the NHS staff refusing the vaccine. That really undermines the message that the vaccines are safe and effective šŸ™
Thatā€™s unbelievable! Do you have a link?

I was one who was ill, utterly convinced was covid - every symptom except loss of smell and taste (although I canā€™t be certain that didnā€™t happen as I wasnā€™t really looking for it). I even had conjunctivitis for the first time since I was a child. When I went to the GP surgery they couldnā€™t get me out fast enough, gave me steroids and said go straight to the hospital if no improvement within 24 hours. I do have asthma so that might explain their caution but I always wondered if they already knew something different was around. I have since learned whatever I had spread through the surgery staff like wildfire!

I did test negative for antibodies in late summer 2020 though.
The taste and smell thing. Trust me you notice it. I keep hens and during that time an egg must have evaded my usual system and turned out to be totally rotten. I broke it as usual all black and watery. Eyes watered and i wrenched, but couldn't smell a thing. Hot curries just a sensation on my Tonge, toilet smells- nothing.
Taste and smell ate still not back 100% 7 months later. Beer, wine, fruit, coffee amongst so many other things all have the same weird flavour. Doing my head in now.

The taste and smell thing. Trust me you notice it. I keep hens and during that time an egg must have evaded my usual system and turned out to be totally rotten. I broke it as usual all black and watery. Eyes watered and i wrenched, but couldn't smell a thing. Hot curries just a sensation on my Tonge, toilet smells- nothing.
Taste and smell ate still not back 100% 7 months later. Beer, wine, fruit, coffee amongst so many other things all have the same weird flavour. Doing my head in now.
Sounds bloody awful, that. Hope it all comes back in time.

As far as I can make out, you don't always lose the senses of taste and smell when you contract covid - plus, there are degrees of loss, from very mild to very bad symptoms like yours.

With the dose I had over Xmas, I don't remember any loss of smell or taste specifically, but I had pretty much every other symptom. Of course, it could also have been another virus - guess I will never know.

Sounds bloody awful, that. Hope it all comes back in time.

As far as I can make out, you don't always lose the senses of taste and smell when you contract covid - plus, there are degrees of loss, from very mild to very bad symptoms like yours.

With the dose I had over Xmas, I don't remember any loss of smell or taste specifically, but I had pretty much every other symptom. Of course, it could also have been another virus - guess I will never know.
Yeah who knows. A whole spectrum of symptoms. My system still hasn't recovered, after a session of hard graft or exercise it takes a couple of days to recover-wiped out. IBD problems too and I've been tested for the usual bowel stuff but nothing came up. The GP didn't entertain the suggestion that it may be Covid related.
Still it could have been far worse as other posters have documented.
Coincidentally I was at school with Derek Draper whose life has been turned upside down by it, I guess if you'very known someone who's suffered it makes you realise it could have been me.

Dr Tess Lawrie discusses Ivermectim with Dr John Campbell

The UK government and the WHO was informed of the results months ago.. 68-81% reduction in Covid deaths.

Dr John Campbell "Ivermectim has been used since the 1970's.. and is on the WHO list of essential medicines"
"This meta analysis shows high levels of efficacy for Ivermectim.. but they (WHO) continue to advise against its use"

Last edited:
^^.#1069 I only see a simple line drawing thatā€™s kind of looking like a representation of a camera. Is there supposed to be more?

^^.#1069 I only see a simple line drawing thatā€™s kind of looking like a representation of a camera. Is there supposed to be more?

It's a statement by a GP after he resigned "from his job for life" as a partner in a GP practice...
If you have Instagram you should find it under drsamuelwhite.
Hundreds of videos and accounts that question the official narrative are being deleted and downgraded on social media and youtube so it could already have gone.

Thankfully John Campbell hasn't yet fallen foul of the censors with his recent advocacy of "ivermectim"

Last edited:
It's a statement by a GP after he resigned "from his job for life" as a partner in a GP practice...
If you have Instagram you should find it under drsamuelwhite.
Hundreds of videos and accounts that question the official narrative are being deleted and downgraded on social media and youtube so it could already have gone.

Thankfully John Campbell hasn't yet fallen foul of the censors with his recent advocacy of "ivermectim"

Ok thanks. I donā€™t have insta so canā€™t see the detail unless I download the app.

Ok thanks. I donā€™t have insta so canā€™t see the detail unless I download the app.

Anna Brees retweeted it.. but said she would delete it from her twitter feed... because she knew it would mean her getting suspended

Can't find it now on youtube either..

I'm afraid this is how it is.

Control of information and misinformation has always been a big issue- but in todayā€™s connected world, itā€™s monumental. Possibly even existential!

IMO it is not right to have the complete right to publish whatever you like - but who should be the arbiter of what is ok and what is not? Thatā€™s a tough one.

Anyone know where we can apply for the jobs separating vaccinated/unvaccinated sewerage as I'm already annoyed my eldest is on his PS5 every day now that schools finished for them. I can provide the marigolds