PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The League Two Playoffs Thread.

Adams has done a great job, but I've heard he's off to Bradford, to be announced maybe as soon as tomorrow.
I imagine Morecambe will probably end up with someone like Keith Hill or Micky Mellon if that's the case. Shame really as it means a quick return to L2 is likely

I imagine Morecambe will probably end up with someone like Keith Hill or Micky Mellon if that's the case. Shame really as it means a quick return to L2 is likely
I'm pretty sure Keith Hill used to play for Morecambe. He wouldn't be my preferred option, but who else is there? Mellon would be ok but I heard he's off to Tranmere.

I'm pretty sure Keith Hill used to play for Morecambe. He wouldn't be my preferred option, but who else is there? Mellon would be ok but I heard he's off to Tranmere.
With their budget I doubt they'd be able to attract any one with a higher profile. Unless they could unearth a gem then I doubt one of the mentioned could maintain the ethos of the current set up. Hope I'm wrong though because I've always had a soft spot for Morecambe

I went to watch morecambe v Hereford United a few years back Think it was boxing day. Bloody game was called off frozen pitch, that was a waste of a 80 mile round trip

Derek Adams has left Morecambe, i know there had already been talk of him going to Bradford but i thought getting promoted might have persuaded him to stay, it's a massive loss for them

Derek Adams has left Morecambe, i know there had already been talk of him going to Bradford but i thought getting promoted might have persuaded him to stay, it's a massive loss for them

It's a shame but it's been on the cards. Bradford wanted him in January, but he stayed 'loyal' to Morecambe until the season was concluded. Expect to see Stockton, Songo and Diagarouga rock up at Valley Parade.

Out of the managers available, I think he's a good appointment. I wonder if he'll make a move for Louis Moult, having worked with him at Motherwell.
Let's hope so, on both counts. Didn't work out for Louis here, but there is little doubt that he is a good, honest pro who could bring a lot to Morecambe.