PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - England v Croatia - 13/06/2021 - KO:14:00 - Group D

Walker has been fine defensively but is really struggling with his distribution.

Nothing coming for them down their right side.

Good performance where weve bossed it but.................

Need to get something out of this.

Good first 15-20 minutes but after that, fizzled out massively. Boring and frustrating to watch.

Kane has been invisible. No doubting his goal scoring record but his footballing contribution has been zero in that half.

Started well, fizzled away.

Foden not in the game since his chance and Walker looks like he’s been on the sauce.

Needs to change things sooner rather than later going forward.

Started off very well but obviously struggled to keep that tempo up in the heat. Foden so unlucky.

E3w7NyNWQAU4IYx

Thought we did very well there, they’ve done near enough nothing.

Only change really would be either James or Shaw for Walker. Trippier has played some really intelligent balls over the top from left back. I’m not against leaving him there

Think this game will turn back in our favour as soon as Grealish replaces Sterling. Just wish Raheem would shoot rather than take an extra touch every time.

Credit to Mings, he's found his sensible head so far.

I wouldn’t be against replacing Kane with Grealish, he’s contributed absolutely zero. Sterling is getting involved. Big 2nd half coming up. We need patience I suppose, which is something I have very little of.