PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - England v Croatia - 13/06/2021 - KO:14:00 - Group D

E3w7NyNWQAU4IYx
John Mc Dougall played for my junior football team ( St Maria Gorettis, Ribbleton )

He was the nephew of Andy McAteer…

I wouldn’t be against replacing Kane with Grealish, he’s contributed absolutely zero. Sterling is getting involved. Big 2nd half coming up. We need patience I suppose, which is something I have very little of.
Ha ha ha, me too HC… I have got it down as a 0-0 already.

Croatia look bang average. This is a game England need to win. The 2nd half already looks like more of the same. Need changes sooner rather than later.

Not really sure what Rice adds here. Phillips is comfortably handling the defensive aspect whilst getting forward as well. Rice has given away a few cheap fouls and done nothing but pass backwards so far

Then again, so have most of the team

I would like to see Foden and Stirling swap sides, as they get past a player then stop to bring it back to their stronger foot, slows everything down, also take Kane off and Clavert-Lewin up front, get him running in front

Croatia look bang average. This is a game England need to win. The 2nd half already looks like more of the same. Need changes sooner rather than later.
I agree… The Scotland match will be a tougher game than most people are expecting..

Scotland will massively be up for it…