PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Should she be allowed back?

Incredibly brave journalism...

Brave beyond belief as are many journalists who challenge. Wonder if he expects all those women and kids to stay there forever and never attempt to go back to their homelands though because of their views? Couple of years since it was filmed, wonder if any escaped the place

A cynic might ask what's with the jeans and Nike cap. Certainly didn't go out there dressed like that.

Glad to see she's grown up.
A cynic might say that she is appearing to look as " western " as possible ??

I like the way that not only is she trying to get back into the UK, but she was touting herself for a job - Teaching all potential future radicals the error of their ways !!!

A cynic might say that she is appearing to look as " western " as possible ??

I like the way that not only is she trying to get back into the UK, but she was touting herself for a job - Teaching all potential future radicals the error of their ways !!!
I wont trust her while she’s walking round in jihadi John’s hat, mind you having said, that she looks like jihadi John in drag. Nice nails.

but she’s meant to be in a refugee camp where we are told conditions are harsh, she is wearing a top of the range Nike hat, decent clothes, has a phone, and manicured nails. Have these camps got their own mini economies? Something doesn’t seem right.

but she’s meant to be in a refugee camp where we are told conditions are harsh, she is wearing a top of the range Nike hat, decent clothes, has a phone, and manicured nails. Have these camps got their own mini economies? Something doesn’t seem right.

I wonder if she gets certain provisions from, I don't know, the media. She's practically a celebrity and one of the few jihadis that were caught and had some media coverage. Seems unlikely at the same time because if she's given gifts, that would cause havoc in a refugee camp, unless she's got her own quarters. It does seem odd I agree. Maybe she's duped into it, someone wants to make the camps look like a place of leisure for jihadis, masks that as 'hey, Shamima, could you wear these for the camera, show us you're civilised.'
All does sound absurd.

Shouldn't laugh but... 😂

202200088_10159160646375801_8484535398256614837_n.jpg