PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Czech Republic v England - 22/06/21 - KO: 20:00 - Group D

Very easy, yet another win for southgate.

Defence looking very very solid.

7 points from 3 games, top of the group, no goals conceded. Pretty decent group stage, all things considered. Even showed Jockoland a bit of sympathy and let them think they had a chance of progressing. I’ll take that.👍👍

Another snorefest but we get one more week at the Euros. Whoever we play put of the group of death will not be worried at all

We’ll see what we’re made of Tuesday next. I’m going to be optimistic, especially if we start with the same line up and formation as tonight.

Win's a win I suppose but that second half was as dull as dishwater. Kane contributed the square root of fuck all again.

We'll be easily beaten by Portugal/France/Germany.

Second half was a bit of a non event but it's a win and we top the group. Scotland finish bottom.

That will do for now but we need to be better to progress any further.