PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good old Kieran Maguire with an important observation yesterday:

Not being funny as much as I like Marina Hyde , he's ( OO ) a bit touchy about that , and he's had the club solicitor say firstly that he's innocent šŸ™„ and secondly it's convicted rapist as legally it gives the impression that he could commit further offences

He had enough newspapers banned from Bombsite Road and was complaining that the wretched souls there were singing ribald songs about him šŸ˜Æ

More from Lasherland , it's also on Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook and Twitter

Normal for šŸ¤”

" From 10pm on the first night to 6am, I could hear the guest next door fighting for several hours with a prostitute he was refusing to pay. This left me feeling vulnerable and fearful as I could hear physical, verbal, and emotional violence.ā€
He said he heard the man drag the girl out of the room by her hair and throw her out . "

Not being funny as much as I like Marina Hyde , he's ( OO ) a bit touchy about that , and he's had the club solicitor say firstly that he's innocent šŸ™„ and secondly it's convicted rapist as legally it gives the impression that he could commit further offences

He had enough newspapers banned from Bombsite Road and was complaining that the wretched souls there were singing ribald songs about him šŸ˜Æ

More from Lasherland , it's also on Angry People in Local Newspapers Facebook and Twitter

The Lashers new pitch, being delivered piecemeal!

Brian Potter on his way to the on-pitch protest.

I can't find any match reports for that particular era.

Presumably there's a cave somewhere with some scribbled drawings depicting your remarkable achievement?
You cannot have tried at all if you couldn't find anything. All you have to do is Google 'who are the original footballing Invincibles?'.

BTW, nothing comes up about Blackpool when you do that and there is nothing when you also Google 'How many times have Blackpool been the English League Champions?'.

Also, when asking how many times has Blackpool won the FA Cup? it comes up showing that they have won it only once so I asked how many times have Blackpool been in an FA Cup Final?, again it came up with three this time.

Given the above, it shows that when it comes down to it, Blackpool have always been, and will continue to be, in Preston North End's shadow.

Brian Potter on his way to the on-pitch protest.
Must admit I thought of the mobility scooter man

Bobby Mack - he's a ' celebrity ' there , not the only time they kicked off and had the game stopped , Lancaster was it ? , ' justifying ' it by saying they'd brought a big crowd paying admission and buying pints , pies etc

and then they kicked off in the city afterwards , there was a report in the local rag , The Lancaster Guardian ? about a doorman's mother who had to deal with aggressive , fat , balding middle aged men