PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Who knows whom?

Used to play footy with @BPIG - GBNF at TeamTheme in summer when I was younger. Doubt he remembers me though.
Haha well I don’t know your name so can’t really tell you either way!

I’m friends with SF on Facebook from years ago on another forum but other than that I don’t think I know anyone on here. I sit about 4 seats away from John Roper aka BudgieRustler and have spoken to him before but he wouldn’t know me by name I don’t think.

I know about 6 or 7 people off here in the real world……. And one or two others that I know of, but they wouldnt necessarily know me if they saw me…

Anybody grow up around Lostock Hall/Walton le Dale late 90s/early 00s? I was at Lostock Hall High School 98-03 Moved about all over Preston since then though...
You were the year above me at Lostock. I left in 2004.

I knew Geoff aka crusader through work and also know Tark through drinking in the Vic and Exchange (fox street)

You were the year above me at Lostock. I left in 2004.

I knew Geoff aka crusader through work and also know Tark through drinking in the Vic and Exchange (fox street)
I used to know a few lads from your year then. I live on the other side of Preston now though and don't have Facebook or any of that shit so lost touch with most of them.

I used to know a few lads from your year then. I live on the other side of Preston now though and don't have Facebook or any of that shit so lost touch with most of them.
For that very reason I don't have Facebook.
There's a good reason why I haven't kept in touch with people I've not kept in touch with
🤣

I've moved away from the area myself although still fairly close to Preston, so don't really keep in touch with anyone other than on Facebook.