PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Wigan Athletic v PNE - 30/07/21 - KO: 19:30 - Friendly

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1627300074226.png
1880badge.png

Wigan Athletic v Preston North End
Friday 30th July 2021 , Kick Off 7:30pm
DW Stadium
Friendly

Join the Cash Prediction League today for a chance to win big and also support local charities.

Last edited:
Anybody struggling ordering tickets online ?
Do you know if you can pay on the night ?
Cheers

Will be a hard game this one, one last chance before it all matters. We'll get to see his " new system" the article implies, wonder what that will be, I doubt "try shooting at goal" will be mentioned though, it's against our religion 👍

Had tickets for both tonight and Utd Tomorrow. Was hoping to see the what Frankie Saw as his 2nd team tonight and 1st tomorrow.

Will be a good run out whatever happens

I'm going with our peg's dad and uncle, both season ticket holders at Wigan.

Full prepared for a beating as it'll likely be kids and second string but got my fingers crossed for a Jamie Thomas worldie or two.

Are there any protocols for the game? Negative test to be shown or something does anyone know?

I suspect the squad will be different from the one originally planned.
The United cancellation is actually a big kick in the teeth. No doubt many players, important and fringe, will have got 90 minutes or at least close to over the course of tonight and tomorrow.

The United cancellation is actually a big kick in the teeth. No doubt many players, important and fringe, will have got 90 minutes or at least close to over the course of tonight and tomorrow.
It’s made pre season a bit of a dogs breakfast because I don’t think Frankie was too impressed with the Scotland tour.
Only silver lining is that all the plastic reds from Preston are in bits…including my wife’s hairdresser 😬

Looks like he’s sticking with the team he would’ve put out

Either

Hudson

Rafferty Sepp Bauer Earl

Bayliss Browne

Sinclair Thomas Harrop

Maguire

or

Hudson

Rafferty Sepp Bauer Earl

Browne

Bayliss Harrop

Thomas

Sinclair Maguire

its been an odd pre season, i dont think we've seen what would be considered a first XI at any point, will be interesting to see what team starts against Hull next week

With tonight’s lineup, does it look like that the so called 1st 11, have another game tomorrow now, maybe a behind doors game?