PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy Left Handers Day

What about those of us who do some things right handed and some left? (I used to bat right handed and bowl left arm)
Same as me Essex…. Left hand bowl, Right hand bat , also I play golf right handed.
I do everything else left sided - writing, holding my fork.. I was also left footed at football.

I write with my left had but throw/catch/bat/eat etc with my right.

I used to box for a little while, interestingly I was southpaw in the ring so I'm not really sure if I'm left or right handed really!?

Same as me Essex…. Left hand bowl, Right hand bat , also I play golf right handed.
I do everything else left sided - writing, holding my fork.. I was also left footed at football.

I think I eat right handed, as in fork in left hand and knife in right, I also kick a ball with my right. Probably just because I was taught that way rather than it being what I should do naturally as a left hander.

I write left handed, (attempt to) use my left to hold scissors and tin openers, bowl/throw left handed but bat right handed

What about those of us who do some things right handed and some left? (I used to bat right handed and bowl left arm)
That's me!

I write left handed and I am left footed, play Darts and Pool with my left hand, bowl (bowling, cricket) with my left hand but I hold my phone in my right hand, play table tennis and cricket (batting) with my right hand and use my PC Mouse with my right hand.

There are many other examples which I can't explain why!!

I've a right handed mate who uses left handed clubs to play golf, he's a good player too. It makes sense when you think about it, all the power comes from the right hand if you're using left handed clubs. Personally, I'm useless with both hands! :ROFLMAO:

Please allow me, JD.

The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body functions. The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body functions. Therefore, as I am not left handed I am not in my right mind.

Please allow me, JD.

The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body functions. The left side of the brain controls the right side of the body functions. Therefore, as I am not left handed I am not in my right mind.
Nice excuse! ;)

That's me!

I write left handed and I am left footed, play Darts and Pool with my left hand, bowl (bowling, cricket) with my left hand but I hold my phone in my right hand, play table tennis and cricket (batting) with my right hand and use my PC Mouse with my right hand.

Thats me JD... exactly the same.