PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy Left Handers Day

Back to googling smutty Welsh town names I go.
So, on an extremely tenuous tangent, yesterday I saw "Beef Olives" in a freezer at Farmfoods.

I've honestly never seen them before, and I haven't yet Googled them. I thought I'd seek the wisdom of PNE Online first. They looked like a pack of 4 bulls' dicks in a box.

Have I got this very wrong?

So, on an extremely tenuous tangent, yesterday I saw "Beef Olives" in a freezer at Farmfoods.

I've honestly never seen them before, and I haven't yet Googled them. I thought I'd seek the wisdom of PNE Online first. They looked like a pack of 4 bulls' dicks in a box.

The only thing I know about beef olives is that there's no olives actually involved

I had to google it and they're not what you think.
Never heard of them before put apparently have been part of British cuisine since the 16th century.
Sound quite tasty.

The only thing I know about beef olives is that there's no olives actually involved

I had to google it and they're not what you think.
Never heard of them before put apparently have been part of British cuisine since the 16th century.
Sound quite tasty.
Just Googled it to satisfy my curiosity. You're right - it does sound pretty good!

Just need to work on getting the image of bulls' dicks out of my head now.

Just Googled it to satisfy my curiosity. You're right - it does sound pretty good!

Just need to work on getting the image of bulls' dicks out of my head now.

The fact that you're agreeable to putting a bull's dick in your mouth is very disturbing 😉

Bull's pizzle. Dog treats from the pet shop.

I'm sure it appeared on I'm a celebrity, or similar?

Probably some such intellectual show 👍

You've reminded me of a question I got wrong on that radio 97.3 Boom morning show - if a grizzly bear and a polar bear mate, is the offspring called a pizzly?

Probably some such intellectual show 👍

You've reminded me of a question I got wrong on that radio 97.3 Boom morning show - if a grizzly bear and a polar bear mate, is the offspring called a pizzly?
Is this a trick question? Grizzlies and Polar bears never meet?