PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Happy Left Handers Day

I apologise unreservedly for this, and indeed for anyone who's thrown up after visiting the Urban Dictionary for definitions. My job involves quite a lot of work with US clients and me and my colleagues childishly piss about on said Urban Dictionary after Teams calls that involve lots of "we'll circle back on that' and "we need to get some decisioning" etc. Just makes the day pass a bit quicker.

I put it down to a boys grammar school education. Don't think you ever grow up!!

I apologise unreservedly for this, and indeed for anyone who's thrown up after visiting the Urban Dictionary for definitions. My job involves quite a lot of work with US clients and me and my colleagues childishly piss about on said Urban Dictionary after Teams calls that involve lots of "we'll circle back on that' and "we need to get some decisioning" etc. Just makes the day pass a bit quicker.

I put it down to a boys grammar school education. Don't think you ever grow up!!
I havent and I left GS in 1974 which means I'm still a juvenile yet 65 years old. It's not a good look tbh ;)

Got as far as creating an Excel spreadsheet, but still not sure which version of the Bow Tie you were referring to. Any pointers?

It's the upside down version. Check out Rusty Trombone whilst you're at it
Ah, found it:

"A 'rusty trombone' involves a man or woman exploring a chap's back orifice with their tongue (or 'rimming' as it is known), whilst reaching around and manually pleasuring them at the front. The overall action is said to resemble someone playing a trombone."

No wonder I could never hit middle G.

I'm a visual person. Need pics.

Dogs-pointers-scent-ground-nasal-cavity-sniffing.jpg

Is that the trombone or the bow tie? Getting even more confused now.

If I'm interpreting it correctly, one should wear a bow tie when playing a rusty trombone. It would appear to be a very cautious approach to the former.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

If I'm interpreting it correctly, one should wear a bow tie when playing a rusty trombone. It would appear to be a very cautious approach to the former.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.
This is exactly why we need diagrams.

That big tall Si fella dropping half-hints and cryptic clues.

Evening all, please could the experts on leftiness and guitaring give us some advice.

I'm not qualified on either matter but our daughter is starting guitar lessons at primary school when she goes back. We've just been notified that the guitar she is borrowing is ready to collect and Ive just realised I haven't a clue if she should be taught to play left or righthanded?

She's definitely not ambidextrous and I haven't a clue what might be best.

Any help please? Ta.