PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Huddersfield Town v PNE - 17/08/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Have we had any comments from the club management following last nights toothless display?

I would hope there have been meetings and soul searching at every level.

To hear Whiteman saying how good last nights performance was is appalling, you were playing a poor team who were almost completely at your mercy particularly in the first half, you failed miserably to hurt them, lots of possession and no result.
I missed these comments, absolutely disgusting.

Our beloved club is a complete disaster at mo and if nowt changes next season it’s games at Burton , Cheltenham, Accrington, Morcambe etc etc ...oh and the donkey lashers coz they are coming with us 😂 Wise up Mr Hemmings you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s arsehole ! The lack of ambition is unbelievable.
It was Whiteman who was in absolute no man's land for the goal wasn't it? Allowing them a free route on goal.
Apparently when we bought him he was best thing since Hovis sliced their bread ?? I’ve yet to see it but then he is playing in a crap delusional team 😂😳

When I played for 55th Red Rose in the 80s LEP Sunday league, we lost our first three then went on an amazing run, beating high-flying Continental Casuals, Pig and Whistle, and Carleton Street Metals FC. I don't know where it took us in the table though, because they didn't used to print it every week.
Just saying, like.
It CAN be done.
All I can say about that run Harry is ,all your teams wages had run out near the end of the month and you were all sober, and the night clubs relaxed their regulars only policie, and your opponents were well hung over 😂

I need to stop watching these championship matches. It’s just depressing, seeing how every team bar Huddersfield looks better than us

When I played for 55th Red Rose in the 80s LEP Sunday league, we lost our first three then went on an amazing run, beating high-flying Continental Casuals, Pig and Whistle, and Carleton Street Metals FC. I don't know where it took us in the table though, because they didn't used to print it every week.
Just saying, like.
It CAN be done.
I have been reminded by my Norwich Season Ticket holding mate that Last season Norwich City had 4 points after their first 5 games, had had 3 red cards and knocked out of the Carabo Cup losing in the first round to Luton 3-1 only to end the season as run away Champions. So as you say ‘it can be done’ but wether we can do it is a different question.

I'd reserve judgment until we get spanked by Posh on Saturday.
SoreCloseAlbertosaurus-max-1mb.gif

I watched Posh vs Derby. Even they drove forward with the ball more than we have all season
That's unfortunate for me as I live 10 mins from Posh ground, so I went on Tuesday and can't disagree with you at all.
Plus the atmosphere was electric there and it was only a tuesday night 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: OB1
All I can say about that run Harry is ,all your teams wages had run out near the end of the month and you were all sober, and the night clubs relaxed their regulars only policie, and your opponents were well hung over 😂
I'm not sure about that.

At least Plastics are winning, meaning we’re not the only pointless team

Also Derby are beating Hull. The laughing stocks of the division are beating the club we lost 4-1 to

Crazy thing is, just 3 games into the season and already not a single team have won all their games. Was the perfect opportunity to get off to a decent, quiet, start.

I am not an alarmist by nature. But look at Hull since they beat us 4-1. They are even losing at home to Derby. Look at Reading. Look at Huddersfield.

In horse racing terms, we are 200-1 in a Class 6 selling race, tailed off at the back. Have that one Trevor.

Just saying, like.
It CAN be done.
Any chance of bringing those lads out of retirement, Harry. Could only improve us.