PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Joe Wilkinson - I just named your penis

WARNING - ADULT CONTENT
Mentioned this on another thread, but thought it merited it's own post. Joe Wilkinson being... well ... Joe Wilkinson.

Well that’s 4 minutes of my life I won’t get back. Glad you and some others enjoyed it!

I was waiting (and waiting and waiting) for a bit where he got to something really funny- but it never happened! Maybe I am just not in the right mood.

Well that’s 4 minutes of my life I won’t get back. Glad you and some others enjoyed it!

I was waiting (and waiting and waiting) for a bit where he got to something really funny- but it never happened! Maybe I am just not in the right mood.

Boring fecker .. I bet you love prime time tv ( which is crap ) .. :ROFLMAO:

Everyone's got different taste, especially when it comes to comedy.

I completely understand that sometimes comedy catches and sometimes not - and that clip cuts in when the cast were already in stitches. Maybe seeing it in context of the whole show gives a different perspective.

Honestly - that type of humour can be right up my street. For me, this one was delivered really badly - not helped by the shite that that Katherine comedian was spouting.

I completely understand that sometimes comedy catches and sometimes not - and that clip cuts in when the cast were already in stitches. Maybe seeing it in context of the whole show gives a different perspective.

Honestly - that type of humour can be right up my street. For me, this one was delivered really badly - not helped by the shite that that Katherine comedian was spouting.
I don’t think context helps where Joe Wilkinson is concerned 😂👍🏻

I got tickets to watch Cats does Countdown a couple of years ago.

It was the funniest thing I have seen live. I was in pain for laughing so much.

It was this episode which Rachel Riley said was her favourite ever to film. Was lucky to see Sean Lock on full form.