PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

Going gluten-free is not the traumatic task it was even 10 years ago. It’s something you can do for a few weeks and see if you feel better. Some people see no difference - but a few people find that various discomforts disappear- even ones they didn’t realise they suffered from. until they’d gone.
On gluten free I saw a programme the other day that said eating gluten free foods when you don’t need to is bad for you because of the stuff that they put in to mimic gluten.

Gut tells me to get jabbed now. The wife isn’t so keen. But I feel it’s right.

as it happens I felt worst Wednesday night into Thursday before I tested positive. Today I called in sick slept a couple of hours this morning and then have gradually felt better throughout the day.

Lost my sense of taste only for about a half day, really odd.

Am hoping there is no second wind to this. I do tend to sweat viruses out rapidly, I always have done. The wife is taking longer to recover but no breathing issues or any of the worse effects.
Take it slow. Trying to get back to normal too quickly, no matter how frustrated or bored you are, and even if you think you feel better, increases the chance you’ll relapse

Two young children in quarantine means I can’t completely stop sadly!
Total nightmare Keith.

I keep having good days and think yayy its over and then you wake up the next morning and wish you hadnt woken up.

I had a decentish day, yesterday, ended up driving to Burnley General, with my daughter.

Got home about 5, went to bed and didnt get up till 10 today. Todays been another good day other than the fatigue, 8.40 and im struggling to keep my eyes open.

Take care Keith, I know what a struggle it is and thats without having small children.

Total nightmare Keith.

I keep having good days and think yayy its over and then you wake up the next morning and wish you hadnt woken up.

I had a decentish day, yesterday, ended up driving to Burnley General, with my daughter.

Got home about 5, went to bed and didnt get up till 10 today. Todays been another good day other than the fatigue, 8.40 and im struggling to keep my eyes open.

Take care Keith, I know what a struggle it is and thats without having small children.
Only just seen that you have not been well raefil, take care my friend ,thinking of you and you will get better soon :)

Total nightmare Keith.

Rest and plenty of it, hopefully symptoms will subside soon, get well.

Total nightmare Keith.

How long since positive Phil hope it's not long Covid 🙏🙏

Wonder if it's a good idea to have a seperate Covid Support thread seen as it's endemic and we all likely to get it?

Today

If it was to be the case that individually children on balance are more at risk of taking the vaccine than not, where does the law stand if a parent coerces a 12 year old against their will to have the jab. And what if that child died. Seems a slippery slope to me.