PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v West Bromwich Albion - 18/09/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
West_Bromwich_Albion.svg

Preston North End v West Bromwich Albion
Saturday 18th September 2021 , Kick Off 3pm
Championship

If we get a point I'll be happy.

Last time I saw us against WBA just before the first lockdown it was men against boys. We were toyed with for 90 minutes.
There's every chance we'l take a bit of a beating today (I hope not of course). I hope folk won't be too down if this happens. I'm looking for a performance today with players stepping up to the plate, win draw or lose. The team are doing well after a dreadful start but today's task is on another level I believe. COYW

Hard test today if we can get a point out of it I will be pleased but you always have to believe we can win WBA drawn few games lately so can be done hope for decent game which I think it can be think 2-1 but might be WBA if there at it

Don’t think it is on Sky? 3pm kick offs never are
Ah, so I went on ifollow to check and it said it was a game I can't watch and it then had the Sky Bet Championship logo next to it, and I didn't look properly and just saw Sky so assumed that was it. But as Raef said, it's on Bein Sports over here (which I don't have).

• Sad
Reactions: OB1
If we get a point I'll be happy.

Last time I saw us against WBA just before the first lockdown it was men against boys. We were toyed with for 90 minutes.
Yes was also there and we were third best all the game. They did have some real quality up front. Remember saying to my pal there, who was a bit concerned about the developing Chinese flu business, that I thought it was a storm in a teacup…🙈

Hard test today if we can get a point out of it I will be pleased but you always have to believe we can win WBA drawn few games lately so can be done hope for decent game which I think it can be think 2-1 but might be WBA if there at it
We tend to do better against 'footballing' sides, West Brom are a mix but quite physical and in your face too. They create lots of chances but a lot of their fans are worried their not converting enough....hopefully today too...I think it will be won by our defence today if we are to win....if we can stand up to them physically I fancy us UTW

Ah, so I went on ifollow to check and it said it was a game I can't watch and it then had the Sky Bet Championship logo next to it, and I didn't look properly and just saw Sky so assumed that was it. But as Raef said, it's on Bein Sports over here (which I don't have).
Should be easy enough to find a stream though if it’s on Bein.

I think we’ll do okay today. Starting to have a bit more confidence in this team. West Brom have hardly set the league alight in terms of performances (some very narrow victories against the smaller sides in the division) so I certainly don’t think we’ll be torn apart.

I'm not good with things like that, I have never ever been able to find a stream.
Fair enough mate, me neither tbh. The only place I’ve been able to find one is on Hesgoal but I won’t post a link cos that’s against the rules.

Expecting to get beaten today, possibly pretty comfortably. West Brom are a good side with a good manager, can't bully them either.

Will be very impressed if we get anything.

They’ve been a bit toothless in front of goal the last few games though. I fancy us for a point today.

Strangely the fact they’ve changed style to a more physical side rather than a pacy, on the deck side I feel we stand a better chance.

Think we’ll just lose out but not by much. I’d be very happy with a draw.