PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Stoke City - 28/09/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

You don't mean the linesman on the Finney side 🤔😀? He didn't/couldn't keep up with play and as a consequence appeared to be guessing his decisions. Unlike the ref, he was poor.
Which half? They swap sides at half time dont they? The one on the IP side first half missed blatant throw ins for both teams. He must have been looking at his phone

Which half? They swap sides at half time dont they? The one on the IP side first half missed blatant throw ins for both teams. He must have been looking at his phone
Interesting. I don't think they swap anymore, but if I'm wrong and they do, then they were both shit.

I think it will work as Riis is more confident now and a better player now, both tactically and skilfully, and he will learn quickly how to avoid playing too close to Evans.
Evans hold up play and aerial ability will be a step up from Maguire who admittedly has done well but is never going to score the goals which Evans is capable of
I agree, Riis does a bit more now, rather than just running on to passes he's started running at defenders with the ball at feet. To get the chance to do that you need someone to give it to you in the right places and there's a better chance of doing that if we have more possession in that sweet spot somewhere between centre circle and penalty area. I've no doubt Evans would be better at that than Maguire.

Reactions: rem
The overall record is 8 by any league side, so I imagine we are either 1 or 2 draws from matching a pne record. (I think QPR might dash those exciting dreams though)

But, "they're another good side" no doubt in Frankie's eyes; so maybe we should be just content to take part at loftus road.

We've beaten a terrible Peterborough and a terrible Swansea. Let's hope there's enough terrible sides or it's gonna be a long season.

Oh please don't say that...... Irvine had the same mentality and it used to drive me nuts..... And The Champioships full of good sides

To be quite Frank I’m getting sick of Neiling down because other sides are so called bigger teams or have better players I want us to go out and try to win every game not give up with 30 minutes to go . If we have a manager who sets up not to lose more than try to win what does that do to the players attitude to take a risk or press forward . I lost faith in Neil with that mindset I’m now thinking Frankie is definitely a chip off the old block .
I for one I’m now thinking why should I bother . I’d rather us try to win and fail rather than fail to try .

To be quite Frank I’m getting sick of Neiling down because other sides are so called bigger teams or have better players I want us to go out and try to win every game not give up with 30 minutes to go . If we have a manager who sets up not to lose more than try to win what does that do to the players attitude to take a risk or press forward . I lost faith in Neil with that mindset I’m now thinking Frankie is definitely a chip off the old block .
I for one I’m now thinking why should I bother . I’d rather us try to win and fail rather than fail to try .

Think that's a bit harsh, we were going forward plenty against West Brom and Sheff U. This is the only time in this recent run when we've been outplayed, and as such he seemingly settled for the point.

I think problem with current formation is it doesn’t suit a lot of our better players - Sinclair, Barky, Greg, Browne - but does suit our arguably weaker players Earl, Hughes, Lindsay

I seriously don't think football is your kind of game, you are either a bit thick or watch facing the back of the stands!!!

Turn round, open your eyes and .............................oh fuck you are just thick.

Think that's a bit harsh, we were going forward plenty against West Brom and Sheff U. This is the only time in this recent run when we've been outplayed, and as such he seemingly settled for the point.

If you keep pumping balls up to a midget then it's highly likely you'll be outplayed.. I want us to win every much as you do so don't take it as a pop. :) Thank God for Iverson.

Sinclair and Browne shown nothing for months, Earl and Hughes arguably the two best performers this season outside of DJ and Iversen, and Lindsay nowhere near the squad

Absolutely not the problem
But that’s the point - an in form Sinclair has a higher ceiling than Earl?

I seriously don't think football is your kind of game, you are either a bit thick or watch facing the back of the stands!!!

Turn round, open your eyes and .............................oh fuck you are just thick. fine to disagree but not sure I need that

Turn round, open your eyes and .............................oh fuck you are just thick.
How patronising- get back to working in your chip shop!! 🤣

But that’s the point - an in form Sinclair has a higher ceiling than Earl?
And if my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle

Sinclair isn’t in form, Earl is. Who has the higher ceiling is irrelevant

And if my auntie had balls she’d be my uncle

Sinclair isn’t in form, Earl is. Who has the higher ceiling is irrelevant
Expert in everything aren’t you! Fucking hell enough of this shit I’m off out for a beer with my ex- footballer mate Paul Watson (Brighton/Fulham) as evidently I know nothing about football! Can you believe we all support the same team??! 🤣

Expert in everything aren’t you! Fucking hell enough of this shit I’m off out for a beer with my ex- footballer mate Paul Watson (Brighton/Fulham) as evidently I know nothing about football! Can you believe we all support the same team??! 🤣
If you say so 😂