PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Travel in London Tomorrow

ernest

Patron
Someone posted that the Central Line is closed Westbound from Queensway tomorrow. If that is so then just get out there and get a bus continuing Westbound to Shepherds Bush. The ground is easily walkable from there. Probably be doing it myself.

Someone posted that the Central Line is closed Westbound from Queensway tomorrow. If that is so then just get out there and get a bus continuing Westbound to Shepherds Bush. The ground is easily walkable from there. Probably be doing it myself.
In the past when there have been issues getting to Shepherds Bush on the Central Line (not just for the football but also for gigs @ Shepherds Bush Empire), Ive used the Hammersmith and City and got off at Wood Lane. It's about 15 minutes on foot from there to the ground I reckon