PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Queens Park Rangers v PNE - 02/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1200px-Queens_Park_Rangers_crest.svg.png
1880badge.png

Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End
Saturday 2nd October 2021 , Kick Off 3pm
Championship
Any links to illegal streaming sites will be deleted.

My last midnight kick off before the clocks change tomorrow morning (will then be 1am for a couple weeks and then 2am after that).
Deffo watching tonight! COYW, let's get that elusive win!!!

My last midnight kick off before the clocks change tomorrow morning (will then be 1am for a couple weeks and then 2am after that).
Deffo watching tonight! COYW, let's get that elusive win!!!
Where are you Muzza?

Hopefully Frankie sees that going unchanged isn’t working. Needs freshening up. McCann is a must for me, and given the chances we keep missing I’d bring in Sinclair. See what he can do up top

However Frankie doesn’t seem to rate him at all, so I think Murphy is more likely if he does take Maguire out

Difficult one this, I’d be happy with yet another draw. We’ve got some easier games after the international break to start our winning run. 6 points from Derby and the Lashers for a start.

Difficult one this, I’d be happy with yet another draw. We’ve got some easier games after the international break to start our winning run. 6 points from Derby and the Lashers for a start.
Please not another draw, there are no worldbeaters in this division, good sides yes, but nobody stands out. We've been good in recent times away at QPR, let's look for an early chance, be ruthless an take the game to them. Mcann an Sinclair to start for me

Please not another draw, there are no worldbeaters in this division, good sides yes, but nobody stands out. We've been good in recent times away at QPR, let's look for an early chance, be ruthless an take the game to them. Mcann an Sinclair to start for me
McCann even, christ wake up!!

I’d love to see McCann start too but I reckon he’ll start on the bench.

Tough match today but freshened up (maybe McCann, Hughes, Murphy or Sinclair) a win’s quite possible. I’d be happy with a point though I guess.

Derby & Blackpool won’t be any easier though. Derby might have off field difficulties but they have a strong first eleven and are fighting like a cornered rat. They were good enough to beat Stoke last week and Reading on Wed. And anything can happen in a local Derby.

The main thing is that we learn from what isn’t working well and work hard to rectify it. On our day we’re a good side capable of beating any of the teams in this League.

Last edited:
It's deja-vu all over again.

I think 2 games ago we could see it was time for a freshen-up, especially with McCann ready to go.

Two uninspiring draws later, we remain unfreshened, McCann is still on the bench.

Will "Nice Guy" Frankie finally drop one of his central midfielders, or is he still waiting for suspensions to do the job for him?

Game before the international break, maybe he'll feel "unchanged" has one more draw left in it.

Hopefully Frankie sees that going unchanged isn’t working. Needs freshening up. McCann is a must for me, and given the chances we keep missing I’d bring in Sinclair. See what he can do up top

However Frankie doesn’t seem to rate him at all, so I think Murphy is more likely if he does take Maguire out
I'm not sure FM sees Sinclair as a starting Striker option, certainly not a present, also talk that he might be played in the reserves on Tuesday to sharpen up his match fitness.? 🤔

I'm not sure FM sees Sinclair as a starting Striker option, certainly not a present, also talk that he might be played in the reserves on Tuesday to sharpen up his match fitness.? 🤔
Possibly not, but given he sees Brad Potts as a striking option, I don’t think FM is the best judge of what makes a good striker

I‘d Bring Ali in for Whiteman, Hughes in for Greg and Scotty in for Maguire.

All in the aim of freshening things up, not how they’ve been playing.

Has Ernie finally worn you down.

• Haha
Reactions: OB1
Has Ernie finally worn you down.
Nah, I like Sinclair, and would like to see him given a go up top, even though I don’t think it’s his best position it’s the only place he fits this team

The problem is Ernest puts it in every single post he makes about the team and each time presents it as if it’s the first time he’s ever said it…