PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Post your gigs.

I went to the Fields Of Gold Festival at Ashton Under Lyme Cricket club , Manchester a couple of weeks ago. All the bands were tribute bands of high quality. Tributes for The Stone Roses, James, The Jam, The Killers & Oasis. Bez did a DJ set that was mad but entertaining all the same. Excellent day out that I would recommend for anyone next year

When we get back to the UK later this week, we have our first gigs for nearly 2 years lined up: Nick Cave @ Royal Albert Hall on 6th October, Manics @ Cambridge Cornex on 11th October and Rufus Wainwright @ Southend on 17th. Can't wait to get back to live music.

243103540_10160319613389009_5096242592927856063_n.jpg

Manics bang on form last night - they were superb and it was a brilliant night. Fair play to James who spotted some bell end in the crowd below who was about to lob something at someone and was quickly pointed out to the stewards & chucked out.

Seeing Manics at Cambridge on Monday. Saw Nick Cave on Wednesday @ Royal Albert Hall. He was dire

Saw him do a Dirty Three Show in Cambridge iirc. It certainly lacked the drama and intensity of an evening with the Bad Seeds.

Looks like restrictions over here are going to ease up just in time for me to see Billy Bragg and The Charlatans in November.

Saw him do a Dirty Three Show in Cambridge iirc. It certainly lacked the drama and intensity of an evening with the Bad Seeds.

Looks like restrictions over here are going to ease up just in time for me to see Billy Bragg and The Charlatans in November.
Nick Cave was with Warren Ellis. Thyre touring their new album from lockdown. To describe it as miserabalism doesnt do justice to the dark, depressive, apocalyptic themes.....I hated it. I shant bother seeing him again unless he's with the Bad Seeds

Billy Bragg is always excellent. Last time I saw him was @ Union Chapel with Joe Henry, the night Trump won the election.

The Avenhams acoustic set, last Friday in Chorley
The Avenhams last Saturday - Chorley.
The Avenhams tonight Flat Iron, Chorley.

Excellent band that deserve a following. On Spotify and Soundcloud.

Just booked two more:

James (Happy Mondays supporting) - 28th Nov, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff

Starsailor - 13th Dec, Albert Hall Manchester.

Fatherson in Southampton tonight
The K's in Bournemouth tomorrow
Manic Street Preachers in Boscombe Sunday

Need a rest

So after waiting 3 years for a K’s gig in the South along came two we gave up our tickets for Friday.

And then they cancelled Saturday night at 5pm….

Just booked two more:

James (Happy Mondays supporting) - 28th Nov, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff

Starsailor - 13th Dec, Albert Hall Manchester.
James seem to have been very busy of late. In the last couple of months, a mate of mine has seen 'em at the Highest Point Festival, Lancaster, and the Scarborough Open Air Theatre.