PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tickets for Derby a Fiver - Proceeds to Charity.

Interesting….. have we ever played in anything other than white shirts at Deepdale ??

I have been supporting the Nobbers for 53 years and I don’t remember us playing in any other colour of shirt at home…

Didn't we play in pink one night during Gregan's era, I think it was against Bury /Oldham ?

Circumstances have changed for me, still going to the game but I've changed seats as I'm now going with my dad.

I have one ticket available for the pavilion, free of charge, if anybody knows anyone who can make use of it please PM.

Circumstances have changed for me, still going to the game but I've changed seats as I'm now going with my dad

I have one ticket available for the pavilion, free of charge, if anybody knows anyone who can make use of it please PM.

Banker home win 👍

I must admit I hate that yellow and green kit. And I’m a passionate supporter of North End wearing their traditional white and navy blue whenever possible. But if we make an exception on Saturday , I will be happy for Trevor.

Many people don’t realise the effort and pride he put in to the club. If he was aware of anything wrong in the corporate hospitality side on match day he would take it hand personally. He was the “host” and we were his guests.

Thanks for all your amazing donations we are able to buy alot of tickets.

So I am calling it a day there. Thanks for your brilliant support.

JK
We need a telethon totaliser at the top of the page

Echo JKs thoughts. Amazing effort from everyone and especially JK for taking on the burden. Definitely one of The Gentry

We have donated a 70 tickets in total today across all three stands.

We could have raised even more but hopefully that's a manageable amount for the ticket office and the community department to manage.

I don't want to see mypne again for a while... timing out grrr.

We have donated a 70 tickets in total today across all three stands.

We could have raised even more but hopefully that's a manageable amount for the ticket office and the community department to manage.

I don't want to see mypne again for a while... timing out grrr.
Excellent work from everyone involved!

I’m bringing my teenage nephew to his first live game on Saturday. Only thing is he’s on crutches. (Ive already told him it’s his own fault for playing rugby!) Having never needed to use it before, does anyone know if we’re ok to use the disabled entrance? Does it need to be booked or anything? Ive specifically got us tickets in the first couple of rows to minimise the stairs for him. Just thought I’d check on here before firing an email into the club. TIA

I’m bringing my teenage nephew to his first live game on Saturday. Only thing is he’s on crutches. (Ive already told him it’s his own fault for playing rugby!) Having never needed to use it before, does anyone know if we’re ok to use the disabled entrance? Does it need to be booked or anything? Ive specifically got us tickets in the first couple of rows to minimise the stairs for him. Just thought I’d check on here before firing an email into the club. TIA
Yes you can. Just speak with a steward upon arrival. No need to book.