PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

RIP - Mr. Trevor Hemmings

Wow🥺
Frankie was clearly emotional during that speech and he couldn’t have worded it any better.
Its very hard to believe when you here him say he was at Euxton just last week.

I really hope we get the win on Saturday and Trevors family see just how special he was to us.
well said Frankie, got a bit emotional myself listening to that ! I bet the players won’t need much motivation today to put in a performance !

A lovely farewell tribute to Trevor Hemmings by Dave Seddon in today’s Lancashire Post

A lovely farewell tribute to Trevor Hemmings by Dave Seddon in today’s Lancashire Post
You know what, I never ever buy a paper but my daughter asked me to pick one up for some sort of craft she's doing.

I bought the LEP this morning and yes, Seddon's tribute was lovely, so much so that I've saved the clipping.

Unable to be at Deepdale today, I pay my tribute to PNE owner and legend Mr Trevor Hemmings by wearing a flat cap in his memory like North End fans will do during the match, just like Uncle Trev used to do
💙

#rip #uncletrev #wearethegentry #pnefamily

Thought both sets of fans more than did their bit today, class. With any semblance of a gameplan I'm sure the players could have done their bit as well!
I agree, there was no apparent gameplan but I can't remember when we last had such a paucity of striking options. To go into the season with Riis, Maguire and Evans as our main options - when we play 2 up front - was totally inexcusable. It's a disgrace that we still haven't replaced Hugill.

As someone else has said, we're sleepwalking to relegation. Traditionally -if we're struggling - we strengthen the squad in January, but that might be too late this time.

Chatting the game is elsewhere.

The honoring of Mr Hemmings was first class, the Derby fans clapped all the way through the video presentation, along with us. The minutes applause was something else.

When Alan Browne put that cap behind the goal I dont mind admitting i got quite emotional.

PNE you made me proud today.

Chatting the game is elsewhere.

The honoring of Mr Hemmings was first class, the Derby fans clapped all the way through the video presentation, along with us. The minutes applause was something else.

When Alan Browne put that cap behind the goal I dont mind admitting i got quite emotional.

PNE you made me proud today.

If there was one thing we did right today it was honouring Mr Hemmings.