PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Please remove Peter Ridsdale. (Poll Reset)

Ridsdale out? - Reset 29/10/21

• Total voters
Could something be organised over social media? Pass the word around? Ridsdale maybe needs to take a strong dose of humility and be made aware of how seriously the supporters feel about the current situation,
Problem on Wednesday is there will be a lot of day trippers there just for the occasion.

No issue with that, but they’re not going to get involved in widespread protests against the Riddler.

Saturday’s hardcore 10,000 (if we’re lucky) will be the ones who can start to make a difference.

Hopefully the Ridsdale Out banner can make another appearance and the lads on the Town End can ramp up the pressure.

Things are only going to get worse as this god awful season drags on unless something changes now.

Right now, we’ve got ‘relegation’ stamped all over us and that arrogant, arse-covering clown knows it as well as we do. 😡

Emotional? Too bloody right, we’re emotional. We’re fed up, fuming and fucking frustrated by this slow motion car crash playing out in front of us.

It’s not just the Blackpool game, it’s the whole bloody shambles.

I think we can all see exactly how much ‘honest’ Frankie and Ridsdale care for OUR club.

It’s just a convenient cash cow to these bar stewards, nothing more, nothing less - and they’re not going to walk away from it quickly.

An absolute disgrace. 🤬

Problem on Wednesday is there will be a lot of day trippers there just for the occasion.

No issue with that, but they’re not going to get involved in widespread protests against the Riddler.

Saturday’s hardcore 10,000 (if we’re lucky) will be the ones who can start to make a difference.

Hopefully the Ridsdale Out banner can make another appearance and the lads on the Town End can ramp up the pressure.

Things are only going to get worse as this god awful season drags on unless something changes now.

Right now, we’ve got ‘relegation’ stamped all over us and that arrogant, arse-covering clown knows it as well as we do. 😡

Emotional? Too bloody right, we’re emotional. We’re fed up, fuming and fucking frustrated by this slow motion car crash playing out in front of us.

It’s not just the Blackpool game, it’s the whole bloody shambles.

I think we can all see exactly how much ‘honest’ Frankie and Ridsdale care for OUR club.

It’s just a convenient cash cow to these bar stewards, nothing more, nothing less - and they’re not going to walk away from it quickly.

An absolute disgrace. 🤬

^^^This^^^

That's what he conveniently forgets.

I really hope I am wrong but everything I see suggests that Ridsdale has manoeuvred himself into a position where he sees himself as bulletproof. From the time he first rang up Trevor offering his services following the Maurice Lindsay debacle, he has slowly but surely wormed in way into every facet of the club. Reading his wiki page suggests a big ego and big personality not afraid to push his agenda and taking responsibility for mistakes doesn’t feature in his DNA. He is now a director following expiry of his ban, and has used the PNE platform to push his own ambitions on the EFL board. The litany of mistakes under his stewardship is mind blowing. A trap door to oblivion seem to be the only consistent theme in his tenure at other clubs and you do wonder what is coming if he stays involved.

I really hope CH is his own man and can see what is patently obvious to everyone else. Sadly I somehow doubt he has the will to do the right thing so the only thing left is for the loyal 10k to consistently make their feelings loud and clear until his position becomes untenable.

So Trevor has just left us, after investing millions and millions and millions on maintaining Championship football. His son takes over as Chair and, whilst grieving, is faced with a stadium full of venom and banners, shouting sack the manager. Sack the director - and facing a multitude of other huge responsibilities inside and outside the club.

We’re in a shit place, that’s for sure - and of course, creating unrest and revolution might be the best for the club - but if I had a choice right now, I would have liked us to try pulling together as a club, at least for a few months - because there’s a fair chance that revolution and unrest makes no difference, or makes it worse. Feel sorry for the Hemmings family tbh.

There. I’ve said it but it sounds like that’s not going to happen.

So Trevor has just left us, after investing millions and millions and millions on maintaining Championship football. His son takes over as Chair and, whilst grieving, is faced with a stadium full of venom and banners, shouting sack the manager. Sack the director - and facing a multitude of other huge responsibilities inside and outside the club.

We’re in a shit place, that’s for sure - and of course, creating unrest and revolution might be the best for the club - but if I had a choice right now, I would have liked us to try pulling together as a club, at least for a few months - because there’s a fair chance that revolution and unrest makes no difference, or makes it worse. Feel sorry for the Hemmings family tbh.

The sad thing is the fans pulled together magnificently for Mr Hemmings memorial match, the team didn’t turn up, the game plan was pathetic.

Same against Blackpool, the management and players are the ones you should be criticising, but no let’s make it a jamboree for them against Liverpool. Forget about relegation on the horizon!

You reap the seeds you sew!

This football club will never be anything other than a shambles whilst PR remains at the club , yes we have problems with the players / coaches but it’s far more deep rooted … PR has messed up every club he’s ever touched , he’s arrogant , manipulative but created this aura around himself and why TH and others could not see it they have allowed him way too much control and I fear it’s too late for anything to happen we are stuck with PR , I have never disliked anybody at the club as much …I would take relegation to League Two and start all over again if it meant he was gone … can only hope CH can see through what he is and what he has created unfortunately I suspect CH will just want to sell the club on , fine as long as he finds the right people and PR is no part of the future

The sad thing is the fans pulled together magnificently for Mr Hemmings memorial match, the team didn’t turn up, the game plan was pathetic.

Same against Blackpool, the management and players are the ones you should be criticising, but no let’s make it a jamboree for them against Liverpool. Forget about relegation on the horizon!

This!!

Given the situation at the moment we just can't afford to just 'do nothing'.

The players and management not turning up in the Derby and Blackpook games is hard to forgive IMO, whilst the patronising guff from Ridsdale can't be ignored.

No one will disagree with your sentiments.
As fans we did pull together and we will be showing magnificent support tomorrow.
But McAvoy and Ridsdale need to take responsibility they have to be accountable or the club can't move on.

I’m not going to argue vehemently against that. Like I said, you might be right.

But you might be wrong. All clubs have rocky patches. All teams “don’t turn up” for huge occasions sometimes. And sowing unrest, at this pivotal juncture for the club, might end up with us reaping something that is far worse.

Maybe the Hemmings family will decide to cut their losses and sell to any old fella with a few quid- but really don’t have the club’s best interests at heart.

Rock and a hard place IMO.