PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New Combi boiler and upstairs shower

No idea what's going through your mind Sid, but I think you're making up your own jokes as per.
wastage-sewage.gif

🤣

OK having the old trusty boiler replaced this coming wednesday.

The old boiler heated water to an upstairs tank, so this will be being removed too.

Now heres the question for anyone in the know.

The upstairs shower basically worked with pressure from the water tank in the loft. Will this continue to work with a combi, which i believe is mains fed, or am I going to have to get a totally new shower system fitted? Its an overbath shower with a mixer tatap.
As long as the shower has a hot and cold inlet or supply it'll be fine.

Ps, if they find anything untoward in the tank in the loft, its nowt to do with me ☺👍

Is the supply still coming off the block tap on the bath still, or has he fitted a bar (shower) on the wall ?
still from the block tap. Next project is to fit a thermostatically controlled one on the wall.