PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - AFC Bournemouth v PNE - 03/11/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Great result against the last team in the all 4 divisions unbeaten.

More important is the confidence boost, and we have a healthy gap of 10 pts above the bottom 3. Lets hope we can build on this, onwards and upwards.
And that for an hour is why I wanted Franky to go after the Liverpool team news. We weren’t in the bottom 3. Let’s get to the QF.
Anyway that’s history.
Anyone who has played the game knows the central spine is crucial. We have that now and as said b4 with Iverson / Bauer/ McCann/ Riis …some real quality .
We’ll be fine this season especially with our sprinkling of foreign players being English speaking, tough Danes

Bloody great win last night, tactics wise they got it spot on. Defensively we were sound, Solanke didn't have a chance. I'm really enjoying this midfield, these 3 really compliment each other and same with Maguire and Riis. Really buzzing after that, take into Forest on Saturday with a sold out away end. :love: Oh and that double save from Iverson, never seen owt look it. Unreal.

To go with Ali’s collection of songs:

He’s come down from Scotland,
He nearly won the lot,
He could’ve gone to Celtic,
But he sacked the fuckers off,
Now he’s playing at Deepdale,
For the mighty PNE,
And when he scores again,
He’ll sing this song with me.

ALI ALI ALI

You can’t go on the pitch, it’s quite simple
It is simple. Doesn't mean it's right though. There is a clear difference between jumping around on the side of the pitch with the team after scoring a winner away than running onto the pitch with more sinister intents.

It's like booking a player for taking shirt off after scoring....it's not allowed, but it's a ridiculous rule.

To go with Ali’s collection of songs:

He’s come down from Scotland,
He nearly won the lot,
He could’ve gone to Celtic,
But he sacked the fuckers off,
Now he’s playing at Deepdale,
For the mighty PNE,
And when he scores again,
He’ll sing this song with me.

ALI ALI ALI
Ali McCann is magic, he wears a bowler hat,
And when he signed for Preston, he said I fancy that,
He didn't sign for Celtic or Rangers cause they're shite,
He signed for Preston North End cause we're f*cking dynamite.

(Bowler hat works on two levels, one for the gentry and one for the Orange walks as he's a (Scottish born) Northern Irishman)

It is simple. Doesn't mean it's right though. There is a clear difference between jumping around on the side of the pitch with the team after scoring a winner away than running onto the pitch with more sinister intents.

It's like booking a player for taking shirt off after scoring....it's not allowed, but it's a ridiculous rule.
I know, but the stewards have a job to do and the rule is there for a reason. It’s not up to them to decide the intent of the person however obvious it may seem.

Riis will only get better at one on ones for me. When he does some team will have to pay big.
Quite pleased Riis can't finish because if he could, there's no way he would be at Deepdale.
These sort of comments annoy the hell out of me, and this kind of attitude is why we've never, and will never ever make it to the Premier League. We should not be contemplating selling Riis, we should be looking to find him a proper strike partner in January who can provide the additional goals we need that Maguire has consistently failed to provide....After years of looking for a proven goal scorer and a real strike threat, the first thing we talk about is how much we'll get when we sell him....FFS! For once lets see some intent and some serious ambition....

The viewers need time to work out which designers Scotty got his clobber from….Frankie just wears a cagoule so it’s a quickie.
I rock the same look as Scott Parker. Just a grey blazer from Next and some nice pants.

Nowt spesh 😊

I disagree. Stewards/police should be exercising discretion. There's absolutely no need to be heavy handed.
Unfortunately there’s very little discretion allowed with senior eyes watching via CCTV and giving instructions via the earpiece.
I agree with your heavy handed point but the days of allowing an encroacher back into the crowd have gone.