PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - AFC Bournemouth v PNE - 03/11/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Was fine on Sky but I know my cousin had the same issue on Virgin.
It wasn’t just on Virgin, some Sky customers were affected too. Got this reply today but who cares anyway! We won!
Thank you for your email to Sky regarding the commentary on the
Bournemouth v Preston North End match last night.
?
An issue was reported to us at the start of the Match Day regarding the
incorrect commentary playing out on a number of the matches that were
featured on the Red Button service. This issue was investigated
immediately and resolved at 20:13 last night.
?
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
to your enjoyment of last night's match.
?
Thanks again for taking the time to contact Sky.
?
?
Kind Regards,
David
Viewer Relations

To: ViewerR@BSkyB.com
Subject: Football red button wrong commentary
Date: 04 November 2021 09:32:12 GMT

Just want to say how unprofessional your red button football broadcasts
were last night. Ok mistakes happen but for it to take until half time
to sort out was very poor. I had to endure the Blackpool commentary
while watching PNE. Had a look at the Blackpool red button game and they
had Barnsley commentary. Not good enough.

It wasn’t just on Virgin, some Sky customers were affected too. Got this reply today but who cares anyway! We won!
Thank you for your email to Sky regarding the commentary on the
Bournemouth v Preston North End match last night.
?
An issue was reported to us at the start of the Match Day regarding the
incorrect commentary playing out on a number of the matches that were
featured on the Red Button service. This issue was investigated
immediately and resolved at 20:13 last night.
?
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
to your enjoyment of last night's match.
?
Thanks again for taking the time to contact Sky.
?
?
Kind Regards,
David
Viewer Relations

The only games that had correct commentary on my Sky (direct through Sky too) were the Fulham and WBA games. Absolutely piss poor, not sure how they fucked it up so badly when they've been doing this sort of thing for yonks now.

The only games that had correct commentary on my Sky (direct through Sky too) were the Fulham and WBA games. Absolutely piss poor, not sure how they fucked it up so badly when they've been doing this sort of thing for yonks now.
That’s really weird, was watching on Sky too and it was absolutely fine from the moment I put it on!

As others have pointed out Bournemouth fans are of the opinion we are a very physical team and they can’t understand how they got 3 yellows to our none. Unbelievable....... Lerma should have been sent of for endangering an opponent....... better being physical, and nothing wrong in it either, than ‘ dirty spoilt brat’ attitude they showed.

I’m not at all impressed by their manager, talked some real rubbish on Quest last night.

Remember a year or 2 ago when Reading won their first 10 or so games then couldn’t win again for ages......wouldn’t that be nice to see for that lot.....
I'm pretty sure that Barky got a yellow, along with Billing.

I know, but the stewards have a job to do and the rule is there for a reason. It’s not up to them to decide the intent of the person however obvious it may seem.

There is doing a job and then there using 'simple' common sense.

These power tripping, high vis wearing, bald headed, wannabe bouncers don't possess the basic skills to judge and identify the common thug and the excitable fan. If they had the nous and were footie fans themselves, they would simply quip, "you've had your fun, now get back onto the stand laddie"! Bloody jobsworths!!!

It might have been fun watching PNE and listening to the Blackburn commentary.

Sorry I'm a bit late with this but what a bloody great result........... Well done to all concerned. Special mention to all that travelled.. Quality !!!
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

It might have been fun watching PNE and listening to the Blackburn commentary.
I saw those Fulham goals today, all seven. I still can't decide if Blackburn were just awful, or that every single chance Fulham had, went in .

These power tripping, high vis wearing, bald headed, wannabe bouncers don't possess the basic skills to judge and identify the common thug and the excitable fan. If they had the nous and were footie fans themselves, they would simply quip, "you've had your fun, now get back onto the stand laddie"! Bloody jobsworths!!!

Almost like the only difference between an excitable fan and a 'thug' is their intent. They tend to conform to the same dress code, unfortunately.

It’s taken them four days to put the time an hour back on the TV guide

Anyone interested- one of those “EFL Hits” 15 minute programmes on Sky Football Channel will show highlights of last night’s match at 9.45pm. Presumably extended highlights.

Probably been sacked from the Met for being too dodgy.