PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Critchley to be sacked (Quits to become Villa Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant goal from QPR but not.sure Blackpool should be losing in fairness.
Not like you Joan! 😏🤷‍♂️😀
Don't think we deserved anything against Stoke, despite their over-physical, bully boy approach. Today though we should've won and deserved to win. Hey though that's football... 🤷‍♂️

Not like you Joan! 😏🤷‍♂️😀
Don't think we deserved anything against Stoke, despite their over-physical, bully boy approach. Today though we should've won and deserved to win. Hey though that's football... 🤷‍♂️
I always tell things as honestly as I see them. You were unlucky tonight but have been fortune in other games so I suppose it evens itself out.

I always tell things as honestly as I see them. You were unlucky tonight but have been fortune in other games so I suppose it evens itself out.
That's almost an endorsement from you! 😂. Yeh I think we were unlucky...and some bad decisions from the officials. However, no point dwelling on it and moaning...and like you say, thing's usually even themselves out over a season.

That's almost an endorsement from you! 😂. Yeh I think we were unlucky...and some bad decisions from the officials. However, no point dwelling on it and moaning...and like you say, thing's usually even themselves out over a season.
If it’s any consolation we get dreadful decisions against us too in a lot of matches that have cost us points. Oh and whilst I empathise on that there is no endorsement from me .

Regarding other matters...if it's any consolation this has just been posted by the Blackpool FC Supporters Liason Officer, after more problems with policing after last night's game😏

'Regarding issues after the QPR game:
I have raised with Ben Mansford (CEO) concerns about the exiting of supporters from the Stadium after further issues last night. Ben confirmed the Club shares these concerns. Ben informed me that there is a debrief with the Police regarding the Preston game on Tuesday and a scheduled Safety Advisory Group Meeting on Wednesday. Ben informed me the Club intends to raise this issue and will keep me updated with further information in due course'....

Maybe someone needs to change the thread title.

He's just signed a new four and a half year deal keeping him at the club until 2026.

Spiffing.

Maybe someone needs to change the thread title.

He's just signed a new four and a half year deal keeping him at the club until 2026.

Spiffing.
Not really, it won't take much for you all to turn on him, I bet you're all still planning the next boycott 😊

Not really, it won't take much for you all to turn on him, I bet you're all still planning the next boycott 😊
Nah I don't think so. And just remember... 'Preston get battered everywhere they go' 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.