PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Wayne Rooneys Derby Again (Entering Administration)

I wonder, now that the accounts have revealed that they broke the ffp rules last season, but didn’t put their books in on time, so escaped relegation, whether it justifies Wycombe putting a case against them?
goes from bad to worse☹️

If the -12 is enough to relegate them then the -9 should really be applied to season 22/23. Otherwise the -9 penalty will just get absorbed and is not a sufficient punishment.

There's no right of appeal to the 9 point deduction.

Alan Nixon believes Derby agreed to this as the EFL threatened to ask for as many as 17 points deducted if it went to appeal.

Thanks for that , I was reading some of the comments on the BBC Preston v Derby game , one of the Derby fans said the club shouldn't push it , take whatever punishment as the Football authorities came down really hard on Luton Town .

Why. Is he not up for the challenge?
I'd be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt 🤔 , he said he was a fighter , despite a ' colourful ' off field history - you don't get to be the England & Man United Captain for nothing ?

He said he was sleeping on his office couch before the season , saw his job as on the blower putting a team together

According to a Reading Media Source there are 4 Clubs Facing Points Deductions, but doesn't name them.
So 1 is Reading and the Other is Derby, Who are the other 2?

According to a Reading Media Source there are 4 Clubs Facing Points Deductions, but doesn't name them.
So 1 is Reading and the Other is Derby, Who are the other 2?
I maybe wrong, but I'm sure I heard Huddersfield could be in bother. Whatever, PR will be rubbing his hands together. He did predict that a lot of clubs would face sanctions in the near future.
Just looked at Sky Bet relegation odds. Derby, predictably, are 1/10. Reading have no odds, which suggests a points deduction is imminent. Huddersfield, quoted at 40/1. I've just put a quid on. 😀🤔

Last edited:
Thanks for that , I was reading some of the comments on the BBC Preston v Derby game , one of the Derby fans said the club shouldn't push it , take whatever punishment as the Football authorities came down really hard on Luton Town .
I didn't notice originally, but Derby have also abandoned their appeal over the original 12 points for going into administration - so these 21 points are set in stone.

Well done Peter!

I maybe wrong, but I'm sure I heard Huddersfield could be in bother. Whatever, PR will be rubbing his hands together. He did predict that a lot of clubs would face sanctions in the near future.
Just looked at Sky Bet relegation odds. Derby, predictably, are 1/10. Reading have no odds, which suggests a points deduction is imminent. Huddersfield, quoted at 40/1. I've just put a quid on. 😀🤔
But that was last Christmas, not this one lol.

So it seems PNE do have a strategy after all - get Peter on the EFL board, assure the self destruction of all other 23 teams. et Voila.

Much cheaper than buying actual players, I suppose.
So Ridder in and Frankie Out?

Lets be honest even if we had Salah, Kane etc in the ranks, they still would be over looked by Frankie.