PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Former PNE Players Thread

Oh I know. But he looked good in fleeting moments, and had no actual end product. If he had provided that, would have been much easier to justify his selection over people who actually put a shift in defensively too.

He's clearly gonna make a good player. And he's definitely an exciting one. But all sizzle no steak is a hard sell in a relegation battle.
Yep, it's defensive gristle every time for us.

Yep, it's defensive gristle every time for us.
Am I right in thinking, PR coined the phrase, 'there's only so much meat on the bone'? Anyway, I've had my fill(et) of your general negativity and animosity towards Mr Ridsdale. 😀😀

Jayden Stockley and a Burton player sent off for fighting after 17 minutes of Charlton's away game. Four other players have been booked in that first half, so I wonder if it will finish 10 v10?
Did anyone notice that the referee was one Trevor Kettle esq? He also booked someone for simulation when it looked an absolutely clear penalty.

Anthony Gordon scored 2 goals for England under 21’s tonight and he couldn’t even get a game for us. You couldn’t write it.

Plenty of our players weren’t scoring goals and they were still given more game time

Anthony Gordon is clearly going to be a top player but after 33 career appearances he still only has one assist to his name and 0 goals. And the two he scored for u21 are his first in his career.

He clearly needs to work on his end product if he wants to make it at the top. I predict in a couple of years he will end up at a championship/bottom half prem team.