PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Black life in America

Are you pissed? Or running away from discussion again?

Its obvious that you’re pissed off at your ignorance of the case, so much so you can’t offer anything decent on the subject so you’re trying to discredit someone from the “other side” by making stuff up.

They're all backwards fucktards, from the rioters, looters, to the gun toting vigilantes who travelled with assault rifles to get their pound of flesh. to the legislators who literally encourage the vigilantism that was seen on the night.

It's absolutely nuts and encouraged by a country that has a constitution written when settlers used guns to literally rob land from the native people.

You celebrate if you must but, trust me, the majority of people, whatever political persuasion they are, whatever race/colour they are, see no winners in what has unfolded over there. There are only losers.

They're all backwards fucktards, from the rioters, looters, to the gun toting vigilantes who travelled with assault rifles to get their pound of flesh. to the legislators who literally encourage the vigilantism that was seen on the night.

It's absolutely nuts and encouraged by a country that has a constitution written when settlers used guns to literally rob land from the native people.

You celebrate if you must but, trust me, the majority of people, whatever political persuasion they are, whatever race/colour they are, see no winners in what has unfolded over there. There are only losers.

Oddly, in those days, the gun laws in the various wild west towns were often stricter than they are now!

If you are legally allowed to carry a gun, have seen the damage done and violence raised by rioters, and are asked to help defend property then it is probably wise to carry that gun.

I'm sorry, but if you're in agreement that those looting and burning cities are the backwards fucktards, how can you criticise those who dare to get up and actually do something to save the community?

How would you feel about Kyle Rittenhouse if he was defending your property from people with petrol cannisters and matches?

Nobody answered my earlier question, which is pretty telling.

How many of you would be struggling to come to terms with the self defence acquittal if those killed had been attending a Trump rally instead of a BLM riot?

If you are legally allowed to carry a gun, have seen the damage done and violence raised by rioters, and are asked to help defend property then it is probably wise to carry that gun.

I'm sorry, but if you're in agreement that those looting and burning cities are the backwards fucktards, how can you criticise those who dare to get up and actually do something to save the community?

How would you feel about Kyle Rittenhouse if he was defending your property from people with petrol cannisters and matches?

Nobody answered my earlier question, which is pretty telling.

How many of you would be struggling to come to terms with the self defence acquittal if those killed had been attending a Trump rally instead of a BLM riot?

Heres the bottom line.

They werent there to defend fuck all. They were a bunch of gun toting fucktards who went for a fight with another bunch of fucktards.

We have seen the results of what fucktards do, lives lost, property destroyed and everyone lost.

Heres the bottom line.

They werent there to defend fuck all. They were a bunch of gun toting fucktards who went for a fight with another bunch of fucktards.

We have seen the results of what fucktards do, lives lost, property destroyed and everyone lost.

If so, why was there no violence between those defending and those attacking until Kyle was separated from the pack and then chased and had his life threatened?

Why did Kyle take his medic kit?

I will repeat, this set of outcomes would never have occurred if the mentally unstable, criminally violent, child molesting Joseph Rosenbaum had never chased after him screaming kill him and attempting to turn the gun on Kyle.

People were there to simply protect property, as they had been doing peacefully for HOURS before the unrest occurred.

And, considering the car lot, which had sustained between $400,000-$2,500,000 worth of damage the night before, was untouched at the end of the night, I'd argue they did a lot better than defending "fuck all".

I’m celebrating the fact that the smear campaign, the media witch hunt, the misinformation, the lies, the misrepresentation and the attempts to influence the outcome of the trial by the left leaning major US media outlets, leftie celebrities, politicians and even the President of the USA, have not worked and that the truth came out in court.

That is more important than anything, that due process was allowed to run its course without fear.

My happiness has got nothing to do with Rittenhouse, more like the rotten left failed again.

Heres the bottom line.

If that were the case, why were there no cases of the gun toting fucktards attacking the rioting fucktards? Because it never happened and your narrative is wrong.

edit: wrote this before reading sf’s excellent post.

If so, why was there no violence between those defending and those attacking until Kyle was separated from the pack and then chased and had his life threatened?

Why did Kyle take his medic kit?

I will repeat, this set of outcomes would never have occurred if the mentally unstable, criminally violent, child molesting Joseph Rosenbaum had never chased after him screaming kill him and attempting to turn the gun on Kyle.

People were there to simply protect property, as they had been doing peacefully for HOURS before the unrest occurred.
No violence?

The trial was only about rittenhouse. Violence was endemic and had been for days.

He was a fucktard with a fucking big gun. Oh and i repeat, had he not been there with a fucking big gun no other fucktard would have chased him. You get in a position like this threateningly stood there with an assault rifle i would say its highly likely that some other fuckard is going to take objection, which is what happened.

There are no winners in this, only losers. The worst thing is that because of this theres going to be many more losers.

No violence?

The trial was only about rittenhouse. Violence was endemic and had been for days.

He was a fucktard with a fucking big gun. Oh and i repeat, had he not been there with a fucking big gun no other fucktard would have chased him. You get in a position like this threateningly stood there with an assault rifle i would say its highly likely that some other fuckard is going to take objection, which is what happened.

There are no winners in this, only losers. The worst thing is that because of this theres going to be many more losers.
The violence was the fucktard burn loot murder lot doing all those things for days. There was no violence between the vigilantes (those protecting property) and the burn loot murder lot until Rittenhouse was attacked.

No violence?

No violence between those who had turned up to protect the car lot and those who turned up to attack it. None. Until a mental case chased a 17 year old, alone, boy.

He was there for hours. Only one person chased him until his death. A mentally unwell, criminally dangerous, paedophile.

He got into that position by being stranded alone, and a mentally unwell person appeared to decide to shoot him with his own gun, because he took a dislike to him wanting to defend the property he was attacking.

I'd love to hear you describe a 17 year old boy stopping your family business burn down as a backward fucktard. Amazing logic.

No violence between those who had turned up to protect the car lot and those who turned up to attack it. None. Until a mental case chased a 17 year old, alone, boy.

He was there for hours. Only one person chased him until his death. A mentally unwell, criminally dangerous, paedophile.

He got into that position by being stranded alone, and a mentally unwell person appeared to decide to shoot him with his own gun, because he took a dislike to him wanting to defend the property he was attacking.

I'd love to hear you describe a 17 year old boy stopping your family business burn down as a backward fucktard. Amazing logic.
Im out.

But I will repeat, there are no winners, only losers.

I find that a casual disregard for human life. The only ones who face any consequence are the ones who paid the ultimate penalty with thier lives.
The one who crossed state lines illegally with a semi automatic fire arm of which he was to young to legally possess then uses the weapon to take 2 lives faces no consequence whatsoever.
Still if you think damaging property is punishable by death then crack on pall. Go and bore someone else

I find that a casual disregard for human life. The only ones who face any consequence are the ones who paid the ultimate penalty with thier lives.
The one who crossed state lines illegally with a semi automatic fire arm of which he was to young to legally possess then uses the weapon to take 2 lives faces no consequence whatsoever.
Still if you think damaging property is punishable by death then crack on pall. Go and bore someone else.
How about you send some of your sympathy to the poor child
Still if you think damaging property is punishable by death then crack on pall. Go and bore someone else.
How about you give
How's your casual disregard for human life to the child that one of the 'victims'🤣abused and was convicted for. Don't call me pal again prick

I saw this meme, yesterday, I think its pretty telling really.

FEoK3D_XIAgkDe-

The one on the left, on here, has a thread describing her and her supporters as the great unwashed, the one, on the right, it appears, by some on here is a hero.
The one on the right did something stupid to people who were doing something stupid.

The one on the left has had the image photoshopped so we can’t see the strings!

The one on the right did something stupid to people who were doing something stupid.

The one on the left has had the image photoshopped so we can’t see the strings!
You did well in the first Paragraph.

The second sounds like a strong criticism of the teaching profession

You did well in the first Paragraph.

The second sounds like a strong criticism of the teaching profession
Greta is a marionette and a bloody tiresome one at that.

I walk to work.
Wear clothes until they are worn out - not just out of fashion.
Put my litter in the bin.
Recycle where possible.
Keep my vehicle until it is more expensive to maintain than replace.
Maintain a garden which supports wildlife.
Don’t buy silly plastic bottles of water to drink all bloody day.

I spend my time getting kids to be responsible for litter. Kids who won’t use the plates available at school but instead choose to eat from disposable paper trays, want a new pair of trainers every week and think walking more than a 100 yards is weird. etc etc etc.

Greta made this a generational thing and quite frankly she can fuck off. 🤣

Greta is a marionette and a bloody tiresome one at that.

I walk to work.
Wear clothes until they are worn out - not just out of fashion.
Put my litter in the bin.
Recycle where possible.
Keep my vehicle until it is more expensive to maintain than replace.
Maintain a garden which supports wildlife.
Don’t buy silly plastic bottles of water to drink all bloody day.

I spend my time getting kids to be responsible for litter. Kids who won’t use the plates available at school but instead choose to eat from disposable paper trays, want a new pair of trainers every week and think walking more than a 100 yards is weird. etc etc etc.

Greta made this a generational thing and quite frankly she can fuck off. 🤣

It is substantially a generational thing. We voted in successive govts that have fed the crisis. And looks like we might collectively do the same next time. What we’ve done individually day to day is frankly irrelevant.

It is substantially a generational thing. We voted in successive govts that have fed the crisis. And looks like we might collectively do the same next time. What we’ve done individually day to day is frankly irrelevant.
“We” have voted in a government that has done a hell of a lot more than most to reduce emissions and make the UK one of the best performers in the world.