PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Cardiff City - 20/11/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

The bloke isn’t a manager not even a number two, maybe he should be sweeping the changing rooms or something but he is just clueless as a manager. The players are just lost, when your manager can’t infuse confidence you have no chance. This manager and this pitiful regime will take Preston into the darkness of lower league football.
How did he orchestrate the wins versus Coventry, Luton and Bournemouth then?

Cunningham got very excited today with some of his former teammates and got duly booked.

Gareth Ainsworth immediately, put some passion back into this drifting ship , cannot believe am even having this conversation, if this 🤡 stays we go down.

You keep him in charge then , 5 wins in 18 games ? Yeah he’s a top manager
You can't talk to a "proper fan" like Bhagwan like that. We just need to accept we are the extremist minority, who'll never be happy.

We choose not to hear the thunderous support for Frankie every game from all the proper fans. The ones who've been there through thick and thin not like us dimwits who are just impatient glory hunters who can't handle a few decades of nothingness.

We are a tiny club intent on forever being a tiny club with tiny ambition. Just the way Riddler and all proper fans like it.

You can't talk to a "proper fan" like Bhagwan like that. We just need to accept we are the extremist minority, who'll never be happy.

We choose not to hear the thunderous support for Frankie every game from all the proper fans. The ones who've been there through thick and thin not like us dimwits who are just impatient glory hunters who can't handle a few decades of nothingness.

We are a tiny club intent on forever being a tiny club with tiny ambition. Just the way Riddler and all proper fans like it.
I love your sense of humour 😂

Don’t consider myself a proper fan, just a fan.

North end are seriously lacking down the left side.
Cunningham is like the footballing equivalent of Clint Eastwood's most recent 5 film roles.
Earl reminds me of a giraffe trying to take a drink.
Both are great lads and it's not their fault but they're easily managed by any reasonable right back and pose little threat.
Find a decent left sider.

Reactions: rem
has the useless sod been sacked yet? worst manager in last 40 years? struggling to think of any worse, even westley had more about him

Some nice football first half. Cardiff had their share of possession but PNE were far more penetrating.

Goodness knows what happened at half time. Their 19 came on and was part of a impressive upturn in performance. We had no answer at all. None.

Whiteman was a big miss. McCann was so disappointing - certainly offensively - and defensively he looked knackered in the last 20. Should have been hooked. Probably that Italy game was still in his legs.

Very disappointing.

Iversen. 5
Sepp 5
Bauer 4
Hughes 6
Cunningham 4
Browne 6 (motm).
Barky 4
McCann 4
Ledson 4
Maguire 6
Riis 6

Earl 4
Sinclair 3
DJ 6

McAvoy first half: 7 Second Half: 1

I’m not mate.
Bhagwan: "What pisses me off is all the talk of disconnection with the fans which is ridiculous"

Riddler: "another club chairman recently said 'I can't believe you respond to fans' emails, I just put them in the waste paper basket," And then people say that we are disengaged."

Bhagwan: "We are going through a bad spell, which happens in football and we will get through it as we always do."

Riddler: "I would fully expect us to carry on picking points up in the near future because I think we have got a football manager and squad that have the skill to do so."

Bhagwan: "We would all like us to be doing better, but at the end of the day we are a tiny club against a lot of bigger clubs with bigger resources, and we do ok."

Riddler: "When I arrived, we were in League One and hadn't won for 13 games so to say it's gone backwards I find disappointing. We have a wage bill we can afford, probably in the bottom four or five in the division."

Pucker up and just order a "Ridsdale 4 Life" t-shirt while you're down there dude.

has the useless sod been sacked yet? worst manager in last 40 years? struggling to think of any worse, even westley had more about him

Phil brown is the worst manager in the last 40 years with Frankie/Westley joint second. Bringing in Ian ashbee was enough for me and just being a god awful manager. There is a reason him and fucking medal winner have gone downhill since.