PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matthew Olosunde Signs (Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like more money down the drain, not FM's fault, apart from maybe Thomas, but what a crap summer of useless signings.

Well done PR, you are really good at your job...bloody asshole.

whats the situation with injured players with regard to pay,in the squad/injured/not picked,there must
be "thingys" in the contracts where they get full money,if they play,if they dont play,whats the situation?

whats the situation with injured players with regard to pay,in the squad/injured/not picked,there must
be "thingys" in the contracts where they get full money,if they play,if they dont play,whats the situation?
appearance bonus, goal bonus, assist bonus, win bonus....all sorts of possibilities, no idea what applies in this case.

Can't answer your question re PNE but I have it on good authority that Izzy Brown received a large bonus payment just because he was a Chelsea player when they won the Champions League.

As of today Thursday 25th November, just what is the fitness situation with HollowSunday ?

Can't answer your question re PNE but I have it on good authority that Izzy Brown received a large bonus payment just because he was a Chelsea player when they won the Champions League.

Very common for the players to agree a pot for winning trophies, but I believe in the main bonuses for appearances, goals and assists etc. aren't common place anymore.

Though it sounds very much like the Wickham and Brown ones were low basic contracts with extras factored in due to their recent injury history.

I would say we are not a recuperation centre for injured players. he has been here for months and he is not the only summer signing we haven't seen playing either!
Are you suggesting that we shouldn’t sign certain players because we should have miraculous foresight powers telling us that they will suffer further injuries.
If we only sign players who have never had an injury, it will be a very small pool to choose from

As of today Thursday 25th November, just what is the fitness situation with HollowSunday ?
On October 28, Frankie said Olosunde's new hamstring injury "will only be seven days for him, it’s nothing major thankfully".

That was 4 weeks ago.

He managed 60 minutes of a Central League game, after which Frankie said on November 18: "He is not far away - he had the game, a day to recover yesterday and then this is the big one to see how he reacts."

That was a week and 2 games ago, so presumably he didn't react very well.

We have had bad luck with US internationals over the years. The only only one that I remember doing well was Brian McBride, but he was injured for a portion of the loan spell he had with us. Eddie Johnson wasn't injured but just seemed to play like he was when he came on loan from Fulham.

We have had bad luck with US internationals over the years. The only only one that I remember doing well was Brian McBride, but he was injured for a portion of the loan spell he had with us. Eddie Johnson wasn't injured but just seemed to play like he was when he came on loan from Fulham.
Eddie Lewis was a bit alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.