PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Should Frankie be sacked ASAP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well have a think about what you're suggesting then 👍🏻 mate
You'll have to expand please.
A top premier league club is trying something to help their inexperienced manager by installing a more experienced ex-manager. I asked if a similar approach could help a mid table championship side with an inexperienced manager. Why is this question causing you such fury?

A top premier league club is trying something to help their inexperienced manager by installing a more experienced ex-manager. I asked if a similar approach could help a mid table championship side with an inexperienced manager. Why is this question causing you such fury?
😂 Fury..

anyway, to remedy a shit situation with a manager who's out of his depth you'd chuck someone else at it to 'help' rather than rip it all out completely, with ridsdale too, and put some semblance of a plan in place to move the club forward.

One of the shittest suggestions we've had in a while 😂

😂 Fury..

anyway, to remedy a shit situation with a manager who's out of his depth you'd chuck someone else at it to 'help' rather than rip it all out completely, with ridsdale too, and put some semblance of a plan in place to move the club forward.

I'll let you re-read everything I've written again including the punctuation marks. You'll get there in the end.

😂 Fury..

Who hurt you

Mikel Arteta fully open to the idea of Arsene Wenger being brought back to the club in some capacity. A young manager not scared to admit that having a much more experienced manager around the place could be of help.
Could this be an option for us (obviously not Arsene)?
Nice idea but the experienced manager would need paying which is another burden. Also I’m not sure why an experienced manager would do well for a club only for the trainee to increase their stock and get all the plaudits. (Would love Arsen Wenger mind) good idea in theory though.

Have a bit of respect eh? Shit like losing a family member or someone integral to what makes you, be it the football or horses, doesn't go away with a good nights sleep.
No disrespect at all it was meant in jest about the royal family sorry you took offence it is becoming hard to make a jest without upsetting the woke brigade .

Nice idea but the experienced manager would need paying which is another burden. Also I’m not sure why an experienced manager would do well for a club only for the trainee to increase their stock and get all the plaudits. (Would love Arsen Wenger mind) good idea in theory though.

There is an experienced manager that wouldn’t cost any extra as we are already paying him, he could come in and give Frankie some good advice? :ROFLMAO:

No disrespect at all it was meant in jest about the royal family sorry you took offence it is becoming hard to make a jest without upsetting the woke brigade .
I will add the rumours we’re circulating about a take over bid from someone and hopefully now you will understand my post , was nothing about Hemmings .

No point discussing this right now, no chance he leaves before January, if at all this season. If he keeps us between 14th & 20th then that's job done as far as Riddler is concerned.

After his very public backing of McAvoy, do you really think Ridsdale is someone who will admit he was wrong?

The likes of "Big Sam" would spring to mind. Vastly experienced/ex player/plenty of money already stuffed in his pocket/been out of football for a while. Who knows? he may have itchy feet and want to get involved just for the "hell of it"

I know what you mean but it does seem to work well in some cases. For instance, Critchley has Stuart McCall as his assistant and last season had Colin Calderwood.

We've now got the Liverpudlian 'Ratter' back. Ex-Anfielder, too.
I don't see a downside to this.

I know what you mean but it does seem to work well in some cases. For instance, Critchley has Stuart McCall as his assistant and last season had Colin Calderwood.
Stuart McCall has just joined Heckingbottom at Sheffield United, so we'll see if that adversely affects the lashers.

Status
Not open for further replies.