PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - PNE v Fulham - 27/11/21 - KO:12:30pm - Championship

I didn't say Maguire was a bad performer he just isn't affective as Evans surely it's plain to see?
Has to be plain to see - has been true for a while , supporting the strikers seems to be a good fit from the sounds of it if he has a future here -

Preston 1-1 Fulham
Birmingham 1-0 Blackpool
(R) Bournemouth 2-2 Coventry
Huddersfield 1-2 Middlesbrough
Hull 2-1 Millwall
Luton 1-2 Cardiff
Peterborough 0-0 Barnsley Match was suspended due to Power Failure in the Second Half
Stoke 0-1 Blackburn
Swansea 2-3 Reading

And Finally, the Blackburn game will be my last score updates until further notice, Hopefully just before or after Christmas, but maybe longer. This is because I been told that The Virus I had in 2019 and Covid has Damaged my Liver and I will be starting new Meds (I dunno what they are or their affects yet) to see if it can be reduced or reversed. If not it may mean a Liver Transplant or if its to bad, then its my life will be cut short. I wasn't going to say anything, but the news has got out anyway elsewhere and I don't want rumours. It is serious, but I want to at least do the Blackburn game. See you next weekend hopefully and Lets hope the good performances continues.
Will take a lot to make me post on here now but just wanted to acknowledge your good self. You keep going pal, this forum won’t be the same without you.

PM me anytime. X

Preston 1-1 Fulham
Birmingham 1-0 Blackpool
Hull 2-1 Millwall
Luton 1-2 Cardiff
Peterborough 0-0 Barnsley Match was suspended due to Power Failure in the Second Half
Stoke 0-1 Blackburn
Swansea 2-3 Reading

And Finally, the Blackburn game will be my last score updates until further notice, Hopefully just before or after Christmas, but maybe longer. This is because I been told that The Virus I had in 2019 and Covid has Damaged my Liver and I will be starting new Meds (I dunno what they are or their affects yet) to see if it can be reduced or reversed. If not it may mean a Liver Transplant or if its to bad, then its my life will be cut short. I wasn't going to say anything, but the news has got out anyway elsewhere and I don't want rumours. It is serious, but I want to at least do the Blackburn game. See you next weekend hopefully and Lets hope the good performances continues.
I really hope it’s not as bad as you think , thoughts with you and good luck 👍👍😘🙏

I work Sat Mornings till 1 (@ Flookburgh, Grange over Sands) and am taxi (usually) to pick 3 family members up @ lancaster park & ride.
With the early kick off that meant 4 Season Ticket Holders couldn't attend.
It begs the question & JK didn't know in a recent post, whether Season Ticket holders ARE classed as 'attending' even if they can't, or whether they are just classed in 'gate receipts'

Preston 1-1 Fulham
Birmingham 1-0 Blackpool
Hull 2-1 Millwall
Luton 1-2 Cardiff
Stoke 0-1 Blackburn
Swansea 2-3 Reading

Only just seen this and would like to echo everyone else. I wish you all the best and I wish and hope your health improves. I always enjoy your match thread updates and they are a staple part of the forum - I hope you will be well enough to continue them.

All the best!

Couldn't attend due to working till 1 (in Cumbria) but have just watched last 60 mins on sky sports football tonight and have to say we looked the better Team, certainly in the second half. Even if the w***nker of a Fulham Manager had a slight point over the goal they should have been down to 10 men well before then, which meant we could have gone on and equalised and then won anyway!!

That was as good as a win, it proves we have the team, we have the talent, a draw and a win against the two table toppers, a season to consolidate after the Neill debacle and once we get consistency it will all gel.......at least I now look forward and treat game day with excitement and not dread........and that should be the end game.

That was as good as a win, it proves we have the team, we have the talent, a draw and a win against the two table toppers, a season to consolidate after the Neill debacle and once we get consistency it will all gel.......at least I now look forward and treat game day with excitement and not dread........and that should be the end game.
The top three between them have taken a total of two points off us so far this season.

Preston 1-1 Fulham
Birmingham 1-0 Blackpool
Hull 2-1 Millwall
Luton 1-2 Cardiff
Stoke 0-1 Blackburn
Swansea 2-3 Reading

Anything you need just holler
I shall send Chivers round immediately
And by the way My thoughts and prayers are with you

Maguire was no more ineffective in the first 30 minutes than anyone else.
As for the rest of this season there have been far worse performers but yet he gets unfairly highlighted as a bad performer which in my opinion is very unfair.
In reality we’ve only had Riis and Maguire to choose from all season so under the circumstances he’s supported Riis very well.
Maguire has done ok it seems to date in whatever position he now plays in
But a blind man on a dashing horse could see he was totally ineffective today and the swap with Evans was beyond obvious

Preston 1-1 Fulham
Birmingham 1-0 Blackpool
Hull 2-1 Millwall
Luton 1-2 Cardiff
Stoke 0-1 Blackburn
Swansea 2-3 Reading

Hi Crazy, feel free to PM me anytime if you think I can help in any way. All the best, we're all going to miss your updates and incisive wit until you get back👍.

My comment
Barks gave 100 percent of what he has in his 'tank' which to me is only about 80% of what it was before he had some kind of illness ( plz some one, remind others & me what is was, thanx).
But him going off for the Chadman worked-out rather well, to be fair.
He was cropped, though, and I've seen Reds given for a lot less;- and yeh, the linesman never even flagged....EH ??!!!
Yes! Not heard that word in sooooo long! :D

Just seen it myself on Quest - appalling decision.

Think our goal was hand ball but I just see it as justice.
Just a question this around the technicalities around the laws and I might be wrong.
For it to be given a foul for handball do we not need to be 'gaining an advantage'.
If the contact by Riis on the ball
Stopped a certain goal for us can it be interpreted as gaining afvantage-clearly not.

The thing about the Barky challeng, Frankie in his after match interview said he didn’t think it was a red.
He said from where he was standing it didn't look like one but when he saw it back it did. Which is what it looked like from my view.