PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Fan engagement update

Giving a new job title to Rhodes and saying they'll talk to a supporter's group is basically nothing, right now.

Let's wait and see if it leads to anything better though?

Fuck me, more novelty hats on the same old heads.

"We take this crucial area so seriously, Ben will be doing it in his spare time, if he has any."

Completely misread the mood here I feel. People saying things are stale, so we’re promoting from within into a role that isn’t even the real issue. That’ll freshen things up…

Convinced one day at this football club we will see Ben Rhodes named in the match day squad when short

And Hannah Broadley promoted, apparently, from Media Manager to Head of Media.

No idea what, if any, the difference will be, but the official site says its a promotion, so assume she got a pay rise. Good for her, everyone seems to have nothing but good things to say about her work!

I've just read that, only head good things about her work so hopefully she's been given a pay rise to reflect here work. But what is the difference between media manager and head of media?

The job title means very little. Will reserve judgement till we see what this entails in action.

And Hannah Broadley promoted, apparently, from Media Manager to Head of Media.

No idea what, if any, the difference will be, but the official site says its a promotion, so assume she got a pay rise. Good for her, everyone seems to have nothing but good things to say about her work!
Fully deserved tbf