PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

TV channels around the world must be filled with comedy half hour, showing clips of the 'Clown' and the most ridiculous Government ever to be elected on this planet.

A government that isnt governing, but asset stripping from an increasing government deficit of its deliberate making. We're the fall guys that will have to service it for decades. Everything its touching has or is turning to shit.

Watching the shambling oaf on PMQs, if you closed your ears to the usual cheerleaders and if you looked at many of the faces of the tory benches, they werent cheering and were quite stony faced. Especially the female MPs. No decent woman likes an MCP.

As night follows day theyve been rumbled. Expect Sunak to be PM in the New Year.
You've nailed it. Boris will drop his trousers in public just one too many tines, and then it's gonna be My Beautiful Launderette. That's going to tide them over to the next Election unless Labour start working with a Women in Charge, and getting their collective fingers out North of the Border. At present the SNP is the best thing that's happened to the Tories for ages.
Yeh thanks Tone, thanks.

Watching the shambling oaf on PMQs, if you closed your ears to the usual cheerleaders and if you looked at many of the faces of the tory benches, they werent cheering and were quite stony faced. Especially the female MPs. No decent woman likes an MCP.
Listened to extracts in the car, and the missus who isn't very political. was astounded by the level of cat calls, stomping of feet, jeering and general playground behaviour, whilst the country burns.

PMQ's is bollocks and it is a time for a disorderly shindig amongst opposing members, a bit like fans at a football match between two very shit teams trying to stave off relegation.

I must say though,'The Clown' appears to have completely lost the plot.

You've nailed it. Boris will drop his trousers in public just one too many tines, and then it's gonna be My Beautiful Launderette. That's going to tide them over to the next Election unless Labour start working with a Women in Charge, and getting their collective fingers out North of the Border. At present the SNP is the best thing that's happened to the Tories for ages.
Yeh thanks Tone, thanks.
What??!!

Yeh thanks Tone, thanks.
Put the bottle down and go to bed Noel…..

No , it wasn’t who he was criticising it was more the jumble of words that he used to do it…. They didn’t make sense !!

He had obviously had a tipple or two….

Thats a bit rich from someone who started a thread entitled 'Andos thread for wine that is red'!! 😸

That portuguese one is called 'Azinhaga de Ouro' 2019. Of course Lidl may only market it to us more refined types down South here in the harbourside!

Sober now ☺️
Labour won't win without regaining any 'Red Wall'.
No Tory Govt. will sanction another Scottish referendum.
Labour won't win unless they regain a lot of SNP seats + some formerly
Red Welsh seats too.
Boris is no longer ( ugh! ) 'Sexy' to
the Tory electorate, Sunak's their man for the Tory Grandees.
Starmer's not the one to lead Labour. It needs a Woman.
But the electorate hate..... elections.
AND a lot of Labour voters over the whole of the UK don't want either (a) Scotland to leave the UK OR (b) to rejoin the EU.
In short, I think Labour as it is, is f****d. Which leaves the Tories a clear field. So, I'm just so pessimistic , unless this new labour leader promises there never ever will be an EU election. Which then would split the party in 2. 😥

Sober now ☺️
Labour won't win without regaining any 'Red Wall'.
No Tory Govt. will sanction another Scottish referendum.
Labour won't win unless they regain a lot of SNP seats + some formerly
Red Welsh seats too.
Boris is no longer ( ugh! ) 'Sexy' to
the Tory electorate, Sunak's their man for the Tory Grandees.
Starmer's not the one to lead Labour. It needs a Woman.
But the electorate hate..... elections.
AND a lot of Labour voters over the whole of the UK don't want either (a) Scotland to leave the UK OR (b) to rejoin the EU.
In short, I think Labour as it is, is f****d. Which leaves the Tories a clear field. So, I'm just so pessimistic , unless this new labour leader promises there never ever will be an EU election. Which then would split the party in 2. 😥
IMHO, the group of people now leading the Labour party will have no problem making the promises, to the electorate, that youd like to see them make. They, also, will have no problem going back on that commitment if theyre ever elected. Take note of starmers leadership campaign promises and the the way theyve ll been ditched.

Thats a bit rich from someone who started a thread entitled 'Andos thread for wine that is red'!! 😸

That portuguese one is called 'Azinhaga de Ouro' 2019. Of course Lidl may only market it to us more refined types down South here in the harbourside!
I didn’t start that thread Portishead, I think it might have been Paddy…

I wouldn’t be so arrogant to do such a thing…