PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Sir Tom Finney & Fan Voted Surfer Flag (The winning designs - teaser pics of flags added)

We would like to ask if there are any volunteers who frequent the Town End to help unfurl and gather up the Finney flag on the 5th April?

The club have been great and stewards will be on hand to help but a few folk to help get it going and gathering up would be very helpful.

Also if anyone is about to help out on the kop with the "smaller" flag that would be great although it's predominantly the Finney one we need help with.

The provisnal plan is to have them out on display 5/10 minutes before kick off and then as the teams come out so will probably need help about 20 minutes before kick off.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would like to ask if there are any volunteers who frequent the Town End to help unfurl and gather up the Finney flag on the 5th April?

The club have been great and stewards will be on hand to help but a few folk to help get it going and gathering up would be very helpful.

Also if anyone is about to help out on the kop with the "smaller" flag that would be great although it's predominantly the Finney one we need help with.

The provisnal plan is to have them out on display 5/10 minutes before kick off and then as the teams come out so will probably need help about 20 minutes before kick off.

Have you asked @PSC 2021 for help.

This must be something they would be keen to help with.

Have you asked @PSC 2021 for help.

This must be something they would be keen to help with.
The GSO has offered the stewards help but this could be limited, they might be a tad busy on other matters! :D

I'm sure the PSC read this forum and their help would be much appreciated if offered.

Have you seen the lashers flag with the slaughtered lamb? They are obsessed I couldn’t imagine having an image of a peeled orange on a flag of ours.
Just a couple of nights ago, I posted exactly that on their forum. :)

I had 20 mins spare and had a real go at their PNE obsession and ridiculed a poster who repeated that fanciful bollocks that they are the best fans in the country.

Would you believe they even had an extra match day thread dedicated to us last night. Sad twats.

I had 20 mins spare and had a real go at their PNE obsession and ridiculed a poster who repeated that fanciful bollocks that they are the best fans in the country.

Would you believe they even had an extra match day thread dedicated to us last night. Sad twats.
Yes I would believe that. They discuss us more than they do themselves :eek::unsure::(

To be fair LiS, we do have a fair share of Blackpool stuff on here, we do tend to spend a lot of time knocking Blackpool, during the days of Oyston and ever since, we love to have a go, nothing better than to call a lasher, a junkie, crack head, drag queen, turd strewn beaches, donkey botherers, you name it, nothing better than slagging off the lashers.

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/neil-critchley-to-be-sacked.3430135/page-60

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/in...kets-on-sale-now.3435236/page-76#post-4177748

We will be debuting our huge new Town End surfer to celebrate the life of Sir Tom on 5th April.

The Proud Preston skyline surfer will be passed over the Bill Shankly Kop

We are looking for volunteers in both stands to help us

We are particularly in need of helpers for the Town End.

All you need to do is be around about 20 minutes before kick off to help get them ready and maybe help bag them up just before kick off (once they have been surfed before kick off and as the teams come out).

0718lEEp.jpg_large.jpg
Screenshot_20220301-135414_Drive~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the lashers flag with the slaughtered lamb? They are obsessed I couldn’t imagine having an image of a peeled orange on a flag of ours.
Hey Joan, do you mean the “ huge “ flag that is the size of a tea towel ??

How embarrassing…..

We will be debuting our huge new Town End surfer to celebrate the life of Sir Tom on 5th April.

The Proud Preston skyline surfer will be passed over the Bill Shankly Kop

We are looking for volunteers in both stands to help us.

Please get in touch if you would like to help.

View attachment 6862
I’m in hospitality for this game (gift of a table for 12 for my 70th) so I will let you know how good it looks from the sides as I burst with pride to my guests on the day.

I’m in hospitality for this game (gift of a table for 12 for my 70th) so I will let you know how good it looks from the sides as I burst with pride to my guests on the day.
On that point I m hoping some kind soul on the sides will get a decent vid/ pics of this momentous occasion as the flags are passed along .