PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is what I know

FUCK ALL

Now if the Hemmings Family do sell, they will go with my Thanks, full appreciation on what the Family have done for PNE. Would hope a Bar or Space, maybe a Permanent fans Zone be Named after Trevor (at least for a while). I would Welcome the new owner and enjoy the ride. If they don't sell, thats fine with me, they had already started to move the club forward off the field.

I have said all a long the talks should be in the Boardroom and not in Social Media and then when there is something to announce we can have the fanfare. For now, what ever will be will be. A new era is up on us, who ever is in Charge. UPTW

Wonder if Chris Kitchener is an eggs over easy type of guy or sunny side up.Go Longhorns
Would still be extremely surprised if this didn't happen. Bit of brinkmanship from both sides but nothing that can't be ironed out given a couple of weeks. Ambiguous I know, but some 'internal politics' to be squabbled over still.
Really

This is what I don't get with the Hemmings family. Whilst not hearing it directly from them it's obvious to see they do not want to own the football club anymore. So unless CK is seriously low balling why drag things out?

What happens if CK walks away? what then? Cut costs at the club until we end up being relegated. Then you have a club in league 1 with a worse squad. Not likely to attract bigger bids there are you.

I have no idea how these things usually go since the biggest deal I have been involved with was upgrading our coffee in the coffee room from bulk buy generic really shit coffee to nescafe instant slightly shit coffee 😂😂.

Just asking a few questions out loud
Every pounds a prisoner in their world.

That’s not necessarily a bad thing but seriously wealthy people are wired differently to us mere mortals.

I like how assume it would be the Hemmings messing about who’ve effectively bailed the club out every year for about the last 20, as opposed to the random CK, who we know next to f£&k all about.

I'm certainly not assuming that.

I had no problem with their ownership, we're told Craig was enjoying it and things had improved recently especially since Lowe came in.

The problem is there must be a desire to sell or this would all have been quashed weeks ago. Once that stage has been reached its difficult to turn back IMO.

For all we know they could have named a very fair price and CK is just dragging it out trying to get it a bit cheaper. Problem is we don't know, we know fuck all :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.